Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• zuk_junki22
    2 posts

I'm having trouble with this Bloody path to peace, quest. After war weary, I cleared out the mine, but had previously cleared out the other required area earlier, so it was already done.
    After clearing the mine, the next quest (bloody path to peace) would not become available. I found a thread that said to go to wesberie and find ivarr and ceolbert in the woods. I did this and we burned the village and I fought the boss guy, all the while, no "quest" for these actions came up.

After fishing, I went to find ceolbert in the cave and he's not there. Blood and wolves are there, but he isn't.

It appears I've proceeded too far to go back to war weary now.

Help!

• Jamiebanhidi
    1 posts

@somewhathelpful I'm having the exact same problem

On bloody path to peace quest, when I head into the cave to find Ceolbert, it glitches and automatically puts me into the room with him. The stone is obviously still blocking the entry way. I have reloaded previous checkpoints too many times to count, and even started the whole quest over and left the final part for another time. Nothing works. How do I fix this?

• Syimito
    8 posts

@jamiebanhidi i am facing the same issue. How is your game? Is it fixed or still stuck?

• Syimito
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Syimito
    8 posts

On bloody path to peace quest, when I head into the cave to find Ceolbert, it glitches and automatically puts me into the room with him. The stone is obviously still blocking the entry way. I have reloaded previous checkpoints and manu save. But still have the same issue. How to fix this?

• Syimito
    8 posts

@somewhathelpful

Bro..i solved this issue. Just need to reload any autosave game before u speak to the drank guy whom u will throw it into the lake. Head up to the cave..remove the barrier where the cheobert will be..then, get out from the cave and find the drank guy. Once finish talking, head to the cave again..the glitch will be there again but the barrier will not block ur path anymore!

• Syimito
    8 posts

@jamiebanhidi
    @somewhathelpful

Bro..i solved this issue. Just need to reload any autosave game before u speak to the drank guy whom u will throw it into the lake. Head up to the cave..remove the barrier where the cheobert will be..then, get out from the cave and find the drank guy. Once finish talking, head to the cave again..the glitch will be there again but the barrier will not block ur path anymore!

• KBL007
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KBL007
    15 posts

On Bloody Path To Peace Quest after burning all huts and killing all soldiers and time to fish for Eels with Ceolbert, selecting fishing line in menu shows Fishing Currently Unavailable.
    Please tell me there is a solution to solve this. Even when trying to fish with weapons nothing available to fish seems empty.

KBL

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts

Hello there @KBL007!

I've reached out to you in this Megathread with more information about the issue you're encountering with the fishing rope. I recommend checking my response out when you're next able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics