Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Skildir
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey there

Beowulf quest and Bjorn the Berserker quest had disappeared from my quest log...Before this happened both quests were not started and both map markers were available after getting them from Ravensthorpe. I tried to come back to the settlement and see if I can re-get them again...nothing. I also tried to restart the game...same, verified game files...same, I have lost this 2 quests and these kind of bugs they really are annoying as I don't want to start the game again after 30 hours. Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HungWhiteKnight
    1 posts

@skildir this just happened to me! I didn’t rush to do them at first bc it was so far from the settlement. But now.... just gone! I mean..... $130 for a version of this game that came with these quests and now I don’t get to do them? I’ll take the extra money back vs having to start over.

• Skildir
    Original poster 3 posts

@hungwhiteknight

It is really bad! This glitch on top of countless bugs that although are not game breaking it really breaks the experience. With this company we will always play beta's at release, it is a shame. In some years from now, when Ubisoft have more losses than earnings and they start making redundancies they may start lamenting and blaming something else but themselves when we all know that their politics of rushing releases with unfinished products were one of the main reasons. A pity.

Skol!

• Zaffer_ZA
    1 posts

same thing happening to me [censored] man

Suggested Topics