Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UltimatePowa
    Original poster 61 posts

On the action wheel, the player can start a raid by sounding the horn.

Whenever a raid isn't present however, I feel the player should be able to call his/her crew for support by sounding the horn, assuming they are close enough to the longship.

Also, during Longship ambushes, the player's crew should hop out of the longship to fight, rather than all of them staying in there shooting arrows, leaving only Eivor to fight.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nicarye
    2 posts

@ultimatepowa I agree. I had a raid location that once I killed all the enemies I could not call my crew to open a door that required raid crew to open. No matter how many times I blew my horn near or in front of my longship they just sat there like a bunch of milk drinkers refusing to get out of the longship.

• UltimatePowa
    Original poster 61 posts

@nicarye
    That sucks

Sounds like a glitch to be fair, because the crew isn't supposed to go back to the longship until all the treasures that need assistance in opening, are opened.
    In any case, we should have the ability to recall our crew out in such an event.

Due to the open-world nature of the game, there needs to be more ways to correct glitches ourselves, and this would be a good start.

• HoodedKeeper
    12 posts

@ultimatepowa Agreed. It actually took me a while to understand what the horn even did because I kept trying to use it in non-raid locations. I wanted to use it to call in back up for fighting a zealot that was beyond my level.

Suggested Topics