Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

In dialogues and cutscenes Eivor has only bow on his back but i cant see any other weapons (but can see empty sheath), is it intentional or not, becouse it's kind of weird that those weapons magically dissaperas when he's speaking to someone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! Your gear should show up - is this happening in every cutscene? Could you please provide a video of this?

Official Response
  • kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-spud to be honest i see weapon f.e. greatsword only in dialagoues which are not "cutscene" when i have control over camera movement and now after i finished the game there was only one cutscene at the end of game where i normalny saw my Excalibur on my back, not this empty sheath. And as i posted earlier bow is working perfectly, now i just have one issue with it, when you hide your bow (in equipment menu) in dialagoues you dont see it but you see levitating arrowas in the palce where quiver should be (only in dialogues). I will try to make video of it. Thanks for response 😄

• RedIndianRobin
    188 posts

@ubi-spud I thought this was a known issue. FFS. How did this game pass QA?

• kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

@kamasutek ok, so here's the video, sorry for quality, best view of situation which i am talking about is when i spoke to Randvi (at the beggining you can see sword and when cutscene started it just magically vanish (the same is happening with weapons on belt)

• kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

@kamasutek here's the video of Thor's armor glitch

And those levitating arrows in dialogues

• mannl2001
    5 posts

Can confirm, I have the same issue. Only shields are shown in cutscenes.

• dean349
    3 posts

Same here.
    Since yesterday no main weapon in dialogues.

• mannl2001
    5 posts

After patch 1.04 still there. Only in cutscenes where you have no control over the camera. I really can't remember if this was always the case ... I thought earlier in the game I always had my weapons on my back.

• mannl2001
    5 posts

@mannl2001 ok now this is really weird. I definately know that, when you go to bed, my weapons where always shown. Now they are not.

****************Short story-spoiler here:****************

spoiler

• mannl2001
    5 posts

@mannl2001 ok, tried out an old save, even there are no weapons shown. Also no weapon or shield when going to bed. I could swear I had them there before ...

spoiler

• dean349
    3 posts

I also reinstalled the game, but the main weapon is still not there.

• dean349
    3 posts

It seems this Bug only happens to 2 Handed weapons.
    1 Hand Weapons appear .

• kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

@dean349 well, in my case i did not see one handed weapons too, only bow but i never used shield so dont know if it works correct. And i had this problem whole time.

• Freestepper
    127 posts

Yes, i can't see weapons in cut scenes too. And it's a really shame, because i just got heavy dual wield skill and started using dual heavy swords. It looks really cool on Eivor's back. Like Witcher. And now it's so noticeable every time when cut scene starts, those cool swords on the back disappear. Please, fix.

• kamasutek
    Original poster 17 posts

@kamasutek patch 1.04 fixed those levitating arrows and thor's armor plate glitch, so there is progress 😄

Suggested Topics