Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    1360 posts

@docholiday421
    Has this bug been solved for you ?
    I've the same one and don't want to go back 300h earlier ...

(PS4pro Fully up-to-date)

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! If possible, please post footage showing this treasure as not registering as collected, so I can investigate further.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    hi !
    here is a link to a video showing the abscence of treasure (already collected) and the absence of treasure map (already done)

(something noticeable inside : in the inventory > quest items , there is a blank square showing that it has 2 items, when going "over" the square the name shown is the name of the last item you "pointed", but I suspect these blank square to be related to plants collected in Norway near the Drengr Erik ...)

I can also send a save file, if desired 🙂
    ( PS4pro fully up-to-date )

• azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Maybe the issue is linked with another artefact : Flying paper at Tamworth Forteress (known to be bugged at least before 1.0.4)
    In another account :
    Inventory = Treasure Map (map owned, treasure not collected)
    Ledecestrescire map = missing 1 artifact ... just the Flying paper that is still at Tamsworth Forteress....

• azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I've just found a post about Ledecestrescire artifacts bugs : Nov 27, 2020, 4:58 AM ......
    here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85244/bug-artifacts-aren-t-registering-as-completed?lang=en-US

• UbiExcellent

@azullfr My sincerest apologies for the lateness of my reply! Thank you for getting back to me, for including this YouTube video link in your reply, and for providing this extra information regarding possible causes to this error. I've added this to our team's investigation and hope to have more information to share with you soon. Please stay tuned!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Some news about the missing Ledrecestrescire artifact :
    I found it !
    It was a "damned place" (approximative english) witch I didn't "approached" enought to have the little white glowing point on the map even at full zoom...
    If you need some videos (before/after) or pictures I can send you them
    Have a nice day 🙂

• UbiExcellent

@azullfr Thank you for the update! I'm happy to hear that you were able to find this missing artifact and would be happy to provide any video clips of its location to our teams to look into further.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    I've just made a new video (pb with the older one..)

Infos :

• Patch 1.1.2. applied
    • Ledecestrescire main quests : all done
    • Ledecestrecire other "side quest-activities" : most done
    • Gameplay hours on this save : 419h ...

Cursed symbol :

1. invisible on map at full "zoom-in" from ravensthorpe
    2. fast travel to Venonis (sync point already "green" for hundred of hours)
    3. Opened map : Little white glowing point appears on the map (this was not the case until now, even after 419h)
    4. Went to the Cursed symbol to have the full icon

If usefull, I can send the savefile before going to Venonis
    🙂

video link:

• UbiExcellent

@azullfr Warmest thanks for sharing this video footage with me! It's strange that this little white glowing point on the map wasn't present before, but I've made a note about this to the teams in case it will help with any further investigations. 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1360 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Hi ! thanks for your response 🙂
    if needed I still keep on a USB stick some save files before Patch : 1.1.2 & before "targetting" the glowing point.

Have a nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@azullfr That's great, thanks. We will let you know if we require the save files.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

My game was affected by this; the treasure did not spawn (from mid-game to post-game) despite having collected the map, but it somehow spawned after patch 1.1.2. The map also disappeared from Inventory properly afterwards.

Playing on Xbox One.

• azullFR
    1360 posts

@imaginaryruins
    Great thanks for making this info avaible to everyone !
    Just a question : did you had a "black cross" on the map after collecting the treasure ? (I never had one and I don't know if it's normal or not...)
    Have a nice day !
    🙂

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@azullfr Greetings. From what I recall, the spots for treasure hoards are not marked by black crosses upon collection. I think the crosses only appear for wealth and artifacts.

Nice day to you as well. 🙂

• azullFR
    1360 posts

@imaginaryruins
    Great Thanks for your quickly response ! 👍
    Great and nice day to you 🙂

• jcc_89
    3 posts

I have this same issue and I'm on xbox one. I have this problem with 3 other treasure hoards as well. As for asking for a video to show that this is happening....if everyone else has as many bugs as I am and I'm sure I'm not special in that, I think that's asking to much. My settlement can't be decorated since the ostara festival, my lieutenants armor and weapons return to default anytime I leave the settlement. Not to mention the massive amount of lost gameplay due to the corrupt file error that was manual and auto saves. I'm happy to help but multiple posts and videos is asking a lot of people who preordered your game and probably paid for a version with "extras." That's my opinion

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed update. This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team. As we have received no new reports of this issue occuring in-game, we will now be marking this issue as resolved.

If you are unable to collect the treasure hoard in Ledecesterscire, or the map remains stuck in your inventory, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the most up-to-date title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • You have collected the treasure hoard map
    • That you are unable to interact with the treasure hoard, or that the map remains in your inventory after the treasure has been collected.

We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

@ubi-borealis It's not resolved. Them saying it is would be them lying. Also Necro.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @Psych0_Trauma!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with the Ledecestrescire Treasure Hoard. Can you let us know if you've been unable to collect the loot, or if the map has remained stuck in your inventory?

To help the team to take a closer look at this, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu
    • That you are unable to interact with the treasure hoard, or that the map remains in your inventory after the treasure has been collected.

I'd recommend uploading the footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics