Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shi00kami
    2 posts

Same issue on Xbox X/S

• xfacexwreckx
    1 posts

I picked up the Ledecestrescire Hoard Map, as well as found the treasure, but it did not count as being picked up for 100 percent completion nor is there a black x on the map where completed collectibles are.

• max_chomsky
    4 posts

Multiple treasure hoards do not work. I tried Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire. Maybe it has something to do with the fact they are not done straight away after finding clues or the fact that every other treasure, mystery etc is already found/completed in the region and the region POI lists on the map appear ticked off? Anyways looks like a bug troll beat me to these treasures Ubisoft....

• max_chomsky
    4 posts

@max_chomsky
    Update... yup, this might be the case as I could get the treasure for East Anglia and I have not completed all POIs there.

• Tawak93
    2 posts

Probably not the case cause I went to Ledecestrescire one, like 5min after finding the map. I’m at 3/16 mysteries 6/28 treasures and 2/13 artefacts. Can’t pick up this hoard. So not related to the completion of the region. I had no issues with the well one in Grantebridescire.

• psylle
    1 posts

As long as you've got the map in inventory, the loot should be available to pick.
    Only one worked for me from 4 so long : once treasure's picked the map disappears from inventory.
    This should not be too hard to code for an AAA I paid 100€, though I guess there are priorities with time pressure...

• Psych0_Trauma
    60 posts

@tawak93 definitely not the case. The Oxenfordshire hoard was/isn't present even with missing PoI. Really getting annoyed with this, even worse considering we have no idea when they expect to release a patch for any of the "known bugs". Shame, Valhalla is so much better than the last 3 games but with everything good comes something that should've taken a week worth of time to look over.

• The_Tr3nch
    8 posts

@caponeor2 I am having the same issue. I am at the right spot but it will not appear for me either. I've tried different saves, quitting to the title screen, and completely restarting the game and it just won't spawn. Frustrating.

• The_Tr3nch
    8 posts

I am having the same problem with this location. So far its the only one that hasn't spawned for me.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Thank you for the added reports.

We are passing these details on to the team to help them to look into this.

Official Response
  • Blum3nk4
    1 posts

Got the same problem here 😕 I've been trying to load ancient saves, to do some other missions, reload, change difficulty settings, nothing seems to work for me.

• SamSam1105
    2 posts

I have the map 'ledecestrescire hoard map' but the treasure isn't where is supposed to be laying around.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry you are unable to pick up the treasure - if you're in the right place, could your provide a video of the area and the missing treasure?

Official Response
  • lkilljoyl2017
    2 posts

Oxenefordscire for me. Got gloweschester with no problem.

• lkilljoyl2017
    2 posts

@tink-tank the trick is the same visual evidence would show if you had already picked it up because it no longer interacts after the pickup the same it does currently.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@lkilljoyl2017 Could you provide more details on what you mean regarding that?

Official Response
  • kinglucey
    1 posts

I'm experiencing the same thing in Eurviscire

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same here. Ubisoft, if you can see this, in fact YouTube videos related to this map have multiple users reporting the same problem, including me.

Please could you investigate? I am playing on Xbox One. This issue happens even before completing the Settling Down main quest, and I am currently mopping up the entire map across Britain.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Same issue here and I am also playing on Xbox One.

Ubisoft please could you take a look?

Oh, and speaking of which, maybe take a look at the Oxenefordscire Hoard map as well, as on YouTube multiple users have reproted that the map remains in the Inventory even after acquiring the treasure.

• soundersfan84
    16 posts

@imaginaryruins

same issue for me too.

Suggested Topics