Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Apocalypse1126
    Original poster 4 posts

I'm no expert and I can appreciate the amount of time, money and labour that goes into building such a game. But I have played nearly every single Assassin's Creed game and I just can't seem to wrap my head around where Ubisoft was trying to go with this game. I think Ubisoft came through with the visuals and story somewhat on this one but every aspect of the stealth, combat and movement mechanics is appalling. The stealth is all but useless, unless you've got an hour and a half just to move ever so slowly around one village or fort undetected, don't bother. they may as well have not even put it in the game. The combat is slow, weighty, and not engaging at all. The combat and stun finishers are repetitive and boring, where is the variety, the substance and that AC flamboyance? Nine out of ten times your combat abilities will disappoint you. The movement is SO BAD in this game that it's more frustrating than anything just to get around. Eivor feels like He/She weighs six hundred pounds and feels slow, sticky and encumbered just trying to climb a wall or move around a fence. Overall it feels like Ubisoft completely ditched the lightweight, smooth and flowy mechanics that make the Assassin's Creed franchise what it is. It wouldn't be such a disappointment if they hadn't slapped the AC branding on a game that feels nothing like it's predecessors. The standards have been set so high with games like Brotherhood, Black Flag and more or less Origins that it feels as though AC will forever be living in its own shadow. Where are the mechanics and systems that AC fans came to know and love? you're letting us down Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics