Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hrafin
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi, I bought the Pre order containing the Season Pass and Berserker DLC on PS4. 15h into the game (already in england) I realized I was supposed to already have the Berserker gear. I have tried the switching off the internet as suggested by other players but still the gear is missing.

2 small graphics bugs I picked up is when talking to NPC's (shop, ect) my quiver go's invisible, not the arrows just the quiver. And with the starting hairstyles (not sure if it's meant to look like this) on male Eivor on the shaven side it looks like he has some extra bald spots. Nothing big, just thought I'd mention.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• marioxxo
    21 posts

@hrafin Sadly many people on xbox and PC that bought ubisoft+ or normal version have the same problem, a ubisoft just don't care and ignore all reports and support cases.

• toxiCHORG_
    1 posts

@hrafin I just had an issue with the same Armour set. I started at the game and my character was completely naked and the Berserker Armour was not in my inventory. I restarted the game and the armour was back in my inventory however all the upgrades I had made on all the pieces are gone so I’ve wasted all my materials. SO INFURIATING.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@hrafin Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Do you have the Season pass installed under the Addons on the PS4?

We would also advise restoring the licenses via the steps in the guide here.

@marioxxo Could you confirm what you mean by the Normal version? Just off the console itself? Which version of the game do you own?
    We are certainly not ignoring any concerns, if a thread here doesn't receive a response it is likely simply due to the volume of contacts at the moment, and we apologize for the delayed response.

@toxiCHORG_ We're sorry to hear that occurred, I can certainly understand the frustration that would cause.

Official Response
  • marioxxo
    21 posts

@ubi-baron

i've seen threads where people didn't get ultimate edition items after buying full game not the subscription, but personally i bought ubisoft+ and didn't get ultimate edition items at all. 😕 No wolf, no berserker item set, nothing at all, didn't even get the preorder mission.

Tried contacting support, wrote a ticket case over 24h ago and still didn't get any response, tried contacting through twitter and here through post.

here's my post https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79955/bought-ubisoft-didn-t-get-ultimate-edition-rewards-after-the-mission and my support ticket case number is 13247284.

When i go to check shop in game there's no berserker armor set or the wolf, nothing under "owned" is listed besides the free tattoo that you get for ubisoft connect. 😕

• Ubi-Baron

@marioxxo Our support response times are currently delayed, due to a high number of contacts, but the team will be in touch as soon as they have an update.

Are you playing the game on any other platforms, or just through PC?

Official Response
  • marioxxo
    21 posts

@ubi-baron Im playing on PC with ubisoft+ subscription.

Some people got the DLC items, the other half didn't and im in the second half that didn't get them..

i don't even see berserker armor set or the wolf in the shop and it looks like ubisoft+ gave me normal/cheapest version of the game, not the ultimate edition.

• McFamvan
    1 posts

Hello,

I happen to encounter the same issue... Nothing in my bag although I finished the mission...

Did anyone find a solution?

many thanks!

• Hrafin
    Original poster 4 posts

@mcfamvan I tried restarting the game, still nothing. It's in the uplay store to buy but Im supposed to already own it.

• Hrafin
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-baron thank you for your response, I tried resetting the license as you mentioned. I also restarted the game and saved just before the quest ends to have a save point that I can reload. So far nothing has helped my DLC appear in game, at this point I'm giving up on the game as I'm not sure what else is missing that is supposed to be in the game I paid for.

• Ubi-Baron

@hrafin We're sorry to hear that you've still not had access to the content.

If you still wanted this to be looked into, we would advise speaking with a Support Agent through one of the channels below:

Official Response
  • priscolupo
    3 posts

I have the same problem, with also the "missing / deleted manual save point" bug.

For this reason, i copy here the message i posted on that thread:

HI
    I have the PC Version of the game.
    I have the same problem, my manual saves every random time disappears from the list. Fortunately the autosave works, the game has never crushed so i had not lose the actual save point
    BUT
    I have another bug, related to the disappearing of the "Berserker" armour set bonus of the season pass, as happened to many people here.
    I spent many resources to maximize the set to max stats (level 4) for both armour and weapons, when the set reappeared in my inventory, it was back at level 1!!! Losing all resources spent!!!
    My previous save point vanished!!!
    So i have no save point, no resources back, and two unresolved bugs!!!
    At least i would like to have the resources back!!! And obviously, the bug fixed!

Thanks

• II.DelVloNiC.II
    1 posts

Three times now my Berserker gear has disappeared mid game. This includes my wolf mount and raven skin. The next time I reload my game it’s back but all my upgrades are gone!
    Ubisoft, please fix this.

• manchester-red7
    1 posts

@ubi-baron
    Hi , last night i was playing a mystery mission and all of a sudden my game glitched and my character became naked (well knickers and bra) i lost all my LEGENDARY berserker gear so i equipped my raven gear , then i restarted my game this morning and it reinstated my berserker gear as SUPERIOR!!! in my opinion i've spent hard money on helix credits and purchased large materials packs 2 of them to be honest and upgraded the 5 piece and weapons to maximum level 10, lost everything to do with that suit back to level 1 superior, i would like an answer to what can be resolved, would i be reinstated with my level 10 legendary or not, as this valhalla game has been problematic from the start in my opinion

regards manchester-red7

• wboze1112
    4 posts

I just noticed after an entire play through that I do not have the berserker pack as well. Please help me rectify this immediately. I have turned off my inherent as suggested and no luck. I have also restored licenses as suggested and no luck.

• azullFR
    1340 posts

@wboze1112

There is a "more-in-depth" way to restaure licences here :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96769/ultimate-pack-and-berserker-packs-fix-read-this/2?lang=en-US

Great Thanks to @Assassin-Zain 👍

Maybe this can help a little 🙂

• wboze1112
    4 posts

@azullfr I've done that. Thank you though. Still no berserker gear. If ubisoft can't figure this out I know what I'm not spending my money on anymore. Ridiculous to pay for the gold version and not receive the promises from that purchase. Standard games for me from now on if at all.

• UnbornBoar82132
    1 posts

I don't believe I had any issue until this patch. Bought through xbox store playing on xbox. When I start playing the game it will load, my berserker set will be gone and I will get the resources... Reloading one of the various more recent saves generally fixes the issue but still irritating.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@unbornboar82132

Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Does this happen every time you load the game or is it intermittent?

Official Response

Suggested Topics