Moved I'd Like To Thank The Developers For These Particular Features Of Valhalla3 Likes/2 Replies/57 ViewsOriginal poster DaelosTheCat 167 posts
I have been vocal about my issues with previous games of the series as well as Valhalla. Mostly because I'm an avid fan of the series. Indeed, as far as I am concerned, there is no bad Assassin's Creed game. Some games I like more than others, but I've enjoyed all of them. There always were (and probably always will be) issues that I don't like or want changed, but this, I believe, applies to all the gamers. In this discussion, however, I'd like to point out all the features I particularly liked in Valhalla to let the dev team know what (in my humblest of opinions) they did right. So here goes.
• I like how animations feel like they have weight. This is something I never knew I wanted until I've got it. In Valhalla Eivor feels like a bulky character (as he/she should) and I like it.
• This, in my opinion, is the most gorgeous world crafted for an AC game to date. I don't fast travel. I just jog around enjoying the views.
• Thank you for dedicating a button (at least for PC - don't know how it is for controllers) for sprinting. You guys have no idea how much this PC gamer enjoys having control over movement speed of his character.
• I enjoy having the not-so-hidden blade and proper assassinations (if only these animations were somewhat faster). Usually I play as an archer who does some sneaking around. Being able to properly assassinate is great.
• Orlog. I like Orlog. It's fun game and I already want to have a physical copy of it.
• Interface options. I'm glad I can remove the annoying screen markers and not have my UI cluttered by things I only sometimes need to glance at and not have them stare at me all the time.
• [PC] Holding C to jump over small objects. This was absent in Origins (although present in Odyssey). But yeah, it's handy.
• Social stealth is back. It's not yet perfect (walking around cloaked is extremely slow when playing with kb+m and when you switch to running it's too conspicuous, there's no middle option), but it's great to have it back.
Original poster DaelosTheCat 167 posts
• Enemies have weak points. That is an amazing addition to archery gameplay.