Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LM0101998
    Original poster 14 posts

Ok so...I finally finished the story...

The game is great, it has some strong points but overall, I expected more from the Assassins Creed part of the games` title, not just a trademark...
    Valhalla lacks a lot of things, first, one of the things that just straight up bored me until I turned off the game were the repetitive sieges and alliance map quests...
    I get it why they are there BUT, it could have been done a lot better... Doing a 50/50 progression with viking and assassin v templar would have been a lot better than making every other character a king or elderman...
    Then, we had Basim and Haytham...
    Basim is a very empty character, the only thing we get to know about him is that his son was killed, that`s all, no true inspirations, no bigger appearances other than him suddenly betraying Eivor,Sigurd and the brotherhood itself with some pretty templar actions...
    I am pretty disappointed that Haytham didn`t get his own bigger part in the game...And there was a great way to put his story into Valhalla and maybe even set a foundation for a future game...
    I mentioned that there should have been a 50/50... The game should have gotten 2 characters playable at certain points of the game...
    Origins had Bayek and Aya for an example... If the story had like playing Eivor and then switching to Haytham who uncovers the truth about his mentor and the order, the one who goes to assassinate every order member and even team up with Eivor, not THAT could have been a great thing...
    Between the 3 last games, Origins remains my favorite

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics