Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• uCanCallMeRoot
    Original poster 7 posts

Some Bugs I encountered.
    I first want to say I adore the game and luckily so far I didn't run into anything completely game breaking, but I saw some with similar bugs and wanted to make a list.
    • eivor becoming "frozen" and unable to move, camera movement still works... usually happens before or after a movie scene when something went wrong with loading or leaving said movie clip

• duplicate of huntsman chest armor gets added when using tattoo shop in settlement

• opals which can't be picked up

• already picked up opals have their map markers still on the map, this happens after reloading a savegame which was before picking them up, but I also saw players mentioning they are back on the world map when starting a new game. Maybe a map toggle to hide just them or being able to hide them one by one urself/mark them as collected would solve that issue (really annoying because it clutters the map with items which aren't there anymore)

• "sliding down" sound or/and animation being stuck and only solution is to reload the game from title screen

• community pictures still showing up on map even when hiding them in the legend. they should be hidden by default and turned on if someone actually wants to see them. 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• uCanCallMeRoot
    Original poster 7 posts
    • I now also got a duplicate of the Galloglach chest armor besides of the Huntsman one... considering u cant sell armor anymore its getting a bit annoying.

• And a toggle for the buggy opals to hide them permanently off the map is really required too.

• also the bows sometimes dont fire arrows even when having enough equipped... they just act like they are empty aka eivor doesnt raise the bow regardless how much click the mouse buttons.

• VaticD
    1 posts
    • eivor becoming "frozen" and unable to move, camera movement still works... usually happens before or after a movie scene when something went wrong with loading or leaving said movie clip

Were you able to find a solution for that already? Tried a lot of googling around with no result. Happens while running through open world quite often but mostly during travels by boat. As well I got the "autosave" Icon processing in the bottom right corner... It feels like watching a movie that buffers all the time in some situations...

• uCanCallMeRoot
    Original poster 7 posts

@vaticd It "luckily" just happend twice for me... one time before a movie scene which wasnt starting/loading correctly and one time after a movie... only way to fix it fo rme was to quit to main menu and reload an ealier savegame and to cross my fingers that it wouldnt blurp again...

I am still thankfull that i havent run into any bugs "yet" which either corrupted my savegame OR would have hindered any progress in the main story... like some players have mayor issues with their settlements and so on.

Honestly i played both origins AND odyssey at release and neither of them was THAT buggy... I really hope they patch some of the smaller issues soon, because for me it kinda kills every mood to properly clean the game/map when their solution at the end for these issues will be something like: "problem solved... the issues wont appear again when u start a new game." At 50 hours in and powerlevel 250 this is not something u want to hear. lol I usually get the most out of AC games when am apply to play new games plus and carry my progress over and have more to work on instead of starting again at zero.

• uCanCallMeRoot
    Original poster 7 posts

Kinda funny, but still another bug i noticed... female jomsvikings u can recruit so far had always male voices. lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics