Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• twizzler916
    1 posts

I am also having this issue one Xbox one x , cleared most of lunden treasures but can’t move the shelf it won’t go backward or sideways it’s stuck like it’s blocked

• fears07
    1 posts

I cant move the rack above the book of knowledge...
    Anyone knows how to fix this?

• Philaffi1972
    2 posts

Book of knowledge in crepelgate fort near lunden, I can’t move the bookshelf to get to the book?!

• Wolfman_4177
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks for this! Unfortunate it's a bug, but throwing a body at it worked for me!

• z1lv1n4s
    1 posts

Throwing a body works .. Climb on the sacks and aim quite low and you should be able to get it up there, then just throw it at the stack..

• Samchand1
    1 posts

I am still having this problem and the game have been out for a view months ?

• Radleto
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks that worked for me

• CRWDCTRL
    1 posts

@alternatef8 omg this really the only difference is that I lure the enemy and make him go up and the i kill him and in the platform and i pick him up jump the little window and throw his body to the mobile tall crate and it work

• WingedMonky
    1 posts

I too have this problem but in asgard I used the skill to pick up the body to stop the jotun from despawning but can't carry it through the crack in the wall at utangard chasm.
    Please help.

• Vehekk
    1 posts

If anyone is still having this problem. I solved it by jumping behind the shelf / movable stack and smashed "C" to climb down. Tried it several times, each time it worked and glitched me under the shelf. Hope this can help someone! (corpse throwing sucks...)undefined
    Edit: grammar

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics