Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheOilPlug
    Original poster 7 posts

i’ve played for 30 hours and paid $180 for this game and I can’t even play it for what it is when I build Seer hut I don’t get a quest like tf I’m so mad like I have to do 30 hours of the same gameplay I just did like f that I’m saying this the nicest way I can’t I want refund or you to fix this like tf

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey there TheOilPlug! Thanks for posting, and please accept my apologies for the issue you're experiencing.

Just to clarify, is the issue that you're unable to complete "A Seer's Solace"? If so, we implemented a hotfix for this quest today that should allow you to proceed now! If it's not - as it sounds as if may be struggling to receive a new quest - could you please offer a little more context, and a video of the issue if at all possible? Thank you!

Official Response
  • TheOilPlug
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-woofer thank u ok let u know if i can’t sorry your assassin‘s creed Games are some of my favourite and already spending that much time I didn’t want to restart the game
    and I have completed most of the game and IDidn’t realize that the seer quest came so early so when I built the hut I did not get quest or a cut scene no nothing and I’ve spent 30 hours of gameplay already, also I don’t know how I can get a video to u can you maybe tell me how too and I will.

• TheOilPlug
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-woofer first of all I can’t even send a video in the fix I don’t know what you did but it didn’t fix anything I didn’t get an update it didn’t happen I don’t know if it’s not for the Xbox or what like what the hell man like seriously 30 hours spent five hours that I had to catch up on because your game sent me back multiple times One time it was two hours another three hours then a couple half an hour in my game sitting at 24 hours do you really think I want to start over do the same quest line I literally just did like what the hell I’m pretty upset like for real if you can figure out a way to fix this then give me my money back

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 895 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer

Hello again! Thank you for getting back to me. It's really wonderful to hear of your passion for the Assassin's Creed games, and I do hope that I'll be able to help you to resolve this issue without needing to start a new game. Especially if you've already played for 30 hours, I can fully appreciate that that would not be ideal.

As I mentioned previously, the hotfix we deployed was for "A Seer's Solace", which is a very early mission of the game. If you've already progressed to England, this is not the same quest that you are stuck on, as completing this quest is necessary to advance the story! It sounds like you're referring to the later point of the game where you have to build the seer's hut in Ravensthorpe, and in such a case, I would be grateful if you could update me with the following details:

• After building the hut, did you already speak to the female NPC and provide her with the thistles she asks you for?
    • Did you previously speak to the same female NPC around the docks?
    • Have you already run through our Xbox troubleshooting in full to try and address your issue? If not, please do so.
    • Finally, can you tell me whether you are struggling to interact with other NPCs around your settlement, such as the shipbuilder, or fisherman?

In the event that the issue persists and you're still struggling, we will need you to provide a video so that we can take a closer look. You are welcome to upload a clip to a site like YouTube, to a public-facing social network like Twitter, or else capture the video on your mobile phone (so long as we can see everything clearly) and present it to us that way. Thank you again for your cooperation and patience in helping me to understand your issue.

Official Response
  • TheOilPlug
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-woofer I have a save just before I build the seers hut so I have not built it technically But when I have built it before I did not get the seer to talk to me or the cut seen to worked before and I didn’t know there was a cut seen for the fisherman I didn’t get it I am right before u get to England also I talk to the seer at the docs near the beginning and I’ve been wanting to do more but if I can’t do everything or have to reset I just probably won’t, Is there anything else I need and lmk asap

• TheOilPlug
    Original poster 7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sytev
    7 posts

@theoilplug have you tried building it again from the save, not skipping anything and trying again?

• Ubi-Woofer

@TheOilPlug Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. When Valka arrives in England, she waits by the docks and you talk to her while helping her to carry her things to her hut. After speaking to Gunnar and Randvi on the way, you'll reach the hut and she tells you to build it up in order for her to help you explore your visions further. Once the hut is upgraded, this is when you should be asked to gather five thistles for a potion. Is it this quest that you were / are unable to acquire?

@Sytev Thanks for helping out by replying here! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics