Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wardben
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm totally lost on where to go with Valhalla right now. All of the Ravensthorpe quests are as far as I can tell continuous quests that will last the entire game. The only other quest available to me is in Asgard and is totally impossible at my current level (it's suggested power is 90 and my power is 56) and there isn't an obvious way to rank up high enough to complete it.

Is it a bug or I am just being stupid and missing something obvious? haha

This is my current quest lineup:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry you're encountering this! Are you able to speak to Randvi, or interact with the Alliance map? This would usually trigger a new questline for you to complete.

Official Response
  • JD1992IRE
    2 posts

I am having the same issue. All quests are continous quests apart from my speak with some guy in asgard to kill the wolf. But the wolfs strength is too high. I have no missions in England. How do I fix this?

• Sensei_-.
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I have the same issue I can't access the main storyline

• rkmaxx
    1 posts

I also have this exact same issue. Been upgrading Raventhorpe and buildings like fowl cows and pigs but they are never complete they just keep upgrading. I can't do any more of the order as they are pledge locked and there are no pledge options. I'm really sad cause out of all my ps5 games this one looks the best and I have sunk 60+ hours in to find a dead end. I have Fenrir to kill but I'm just a couple levels off that. Please fix soon.

• Devi.MdF
    1 posts

I have had this issue starting about 70hrs after the game release and still have it currently. I sent Ubi my save file pertaining to a different bug, but it still has the same issue. I have completely every zone main story quest except 1 and when I talk to the map npc to start the zone it gives me the zone, but no quest and since its the last zone it will not let me swap to another zone to try and reset it.

• Ic4rusDre4m
    1 posts

Same issue. All Randvi map completed. No mmore quest are showing. I miss only 2 member of the order and 2 mercenaries.
    I am going around the world like a mad, but no quest shows up.
    I have to stop playing until it get fixed.

• big_jasey_79
    1 posts

I finished A brewing storm and now have no quests. speak to Randvi and I can't even do an alliance they come up blank. please help

• Talukir
    1 posts

No main quests here either. I cannot make my alliances.

• w3st7
    11 posts

@talukir same for me 100hrs in and stuck

• B.Flknr92
    5 posts

I am having similar issue I haven't really been able to interact with anyone throughout England in regards to story quests I cant talk to randvi either. I'm power level 200 @ubi-spud

• Slave0Gamer
    2 posts

I have the same issue, even with the newest version of the game. I have no main quest and can't continue the game. There is no main quest in the quest log, no sign on the map and I have done everything with Randvi and the map.

• guest-ybuuDWHh
    2 posts

Good day. I ask for help, I lost one ten, as I understand it, the main one and the game does not progress further in the plot, I have already gone through a new chain of tasks, reinstalled the game but with saving the passage, and to no avail. it can be fixed?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hi everybody, and thanks so much for all of your patience! I am sorry for the delay in response but appreciate all of the updates with this issue! I am sorry to see that this is affecting many of you. I have a few questions for you all, and my apologies if any of them are repetitive to information you have provided already. Please answer each question and I will continue to forward this over to our Game team.

- What is the last main quest that you completed? 
    - What platform are you playing on? Please be specific, for example a PS4 instead of PlayStation. 
    - What happens when you speak to Randvi?
    - What happens when you interact with the alliance map? 
    - Can you send your most recent manual save to the cloud? Then let me know when you've done so. 

Official Response
  • Speedofsound
    3 posts

@wardben I have this exact same issue. I have abandoned the Asgard mission because I can't kill the wolf. I also have these exact lists of missions you have.. this can't be right..

• Speedofsound
    3 posts

@ubikobold What is the last main quest that you completed? Viking for hire
    - What platform are you playing on? Please be specific, for example a PS4 instead of PlayStation. Ps4
    - What happens when you speak to Randvi? He gives out contracts when available, but not main mission.
    - What happens when you interact with the alliance map? Nothing
    -

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@speedofsound Thank you for providing this detail! I am so sorry that you have not been able to proceed. Would you be able to provide me with a video that shows all of the Quests in your Completed Quest log? For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link.

Official Response
  • niumura
    11 posts

similar problem for me

Suggested Topics