Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

I hate i can't sell or break down armour or weapons I dont use to upgrade the weapons I do use.
    I want them to put in system to break down armour & weapons into materials to upgrade weapons & armour or sell it for supplies & silver.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• styxee
    20 posts

I too liked the Odyssey loot system but apparently enough people complained that they removed it entirely. I also enjoyed that combat system way more than this version Assassins Creed the Dark Souls version.

• Etny2k
    16 posts

@chevy_man2010 The new system is far better. You can keep the gear you find and upgrade it all as a completionist. The old system was boring and so is this thread.

• styxee
    20 posts

@etny2k except some of the gear you will never find to way later into the game including weapons like say duel wield daggers,which are superior to any other combo in game.

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

@Etny2k
    The new system is horrible. I like the dual wielding.. But the Problem is I have gear i dont want & dont need which is waste of space. I could break it down to upgrade what I am using. And sell the rest & give me option to buy material to buy materials to upgrade my stuff too.

This system is horrible. If I dont use it or it isnt Legendary Armour then I dont need it.

• Wombles-_-
    12 posts

I think you should be able to sell what you don't want or need.

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@chevy_man2010
    I won’t say it’s horrible but I completely agree we should be able to break down or sell our unwanted equipment. It would be horrible if we got as much as equipment as they threw at us in Odyssey but with the limited numbers it’s just a minor annoyance to me.

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

@detroitin2019

True. Im 33 hrs in to the game & only have 3 pieces of equipment which one i got because I bought ultimate edition. Which one is sad but reason I'm bringing this up is I havent been able to enhance my gear but once since Norway.

I got berserker armour, raven armour, hunters armour, & slave clothes from beginning of game.

plus crap ton of weapons I dont use.

Also I have like 5 shields which I'm not a shield user or a 2 handed weapon user so those items are useless & I have multiple.

If I could break them down I could enhance the equipment I have equipped.
    Plus we need more armour & weapon drops. How is it that Odyssey was almost 800 - 1000 yrs before this & had more weapon & armour.

Just the overall concept doesn't make sense.

Which brings me to the marksmanship.

I hate having to change bows in middle of a fight. Its [censored].

Why can't we just change arrows like in last game; it was quick & more effective.

Suggested Topics