Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MyRoamsBeatYou
    Original poster 1 posts

I've played the game so far that all I have to do is chase zealots. When I was looking for Hrothgar, I didn't found him for an hour until I found a dead body that was still there. After many Restarts and savegame Loadings is he still death... my Problem is that i cant Prove his death and i wont get the Confimation in the Order

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnfieldRDMD
    2 posts

@myroamsbeatyou i spent about 5 hours in that area looking for him... cant find him .. im at lvl 150 and restarted the game, nothing... fast traveld back and forth , nothing. started a brand new game from scratch .as son as i got to england, i went back to look for him ...i cant find him!!!! and i need his final tablet!!!! damn it

• Ecyar1
    1 posts

Ive looked for about 5 hours around Wessex and haven't found him at all and all the spawns I've see in guides don't work

• LUCIEN_AUS
    11 posts

@ecyar1
    Me neither, searched every road, dirt road and forest and cannot find him anywhere.
    It has to be bugged

• LUCIEN_AUS
    11 posts

I cannot find the Zealot Hrothgar anywhere.
    I have searched every road, dirt road and forest where around where he is meant to be patrolling and he can’t be found anywhere.
    This kind of ruins the game for me and is making me want to stop playing really.

• Bendrtron3000
    2 posts

@lucien_aus Got same Issue ,all other Zealots are just fine ,this one doesnt spawn nowhere ,crossed whole country ,cities ,roads ,forest ,everything ...but no luck

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey folks, I'm very sorry you are unable to confirm the kill, or find Hrothgar in some cases. I have forwarded this issue up to the developers and I am waiting for further information. If we need anything else from you guys we'll let you know. I do not have a workaround or fix at the moment, so your patience is really appreciated.

Official Response
  • Omegaforce63
    1 posts

I have all but one of the Excalibur tablets, and the last one I need is with Hrothgar. I have literally searched for Hrothgar for two days, putting in a total of over 6 hours just trying and failing to find him. I have searched every inch of Suthsexe and even searched some of Cent. I have tried meditating in a spot where others found him in multiple spots dozens of times, and have tried rebooting the game multiple times. Nothing works. He is nowhere to be found, on foot or through the raven. I would really like to be able to access Excalibur given all the time I put into it already, so any help would be appreciated.

• nickleiro
    2 posts

I have been trying for 3 days to locate the zealot "Hrothar" on the region of Suthsexe..I have tried all the possible locations i found on the internet but still no luck..Is there any glitch or some specific problem with this zealot?are you going to fix this because I have checked on ubisoft's forum and on reddit countless players who have the same problem with me..Please make something to help us find the zealot..Thanks in advance 

• nickleiro
    2 posts

I have been trying for 3 days to locate the zealot "Hrothar" on the region of Suthsexe..I have tried all the possible locations i found on the internet but still no luck..Is there any glitch or some specific problem with this zealot?are you going to fix this because I have checked on ubisoft's forum and on reddit countless players who have the same problem with me..Please make something to help us find the zealot..Thanks in advance

• mraims
    3 posts

very maddening, I have searched from every high spot, tried going in a grid on all the roads stopping ever 100-200 feet or so for raven looks, nothing. This bug is effecting enough people that I hope Ubisoft takes it seriously.

• nickking360
    3 posts

@ubi-spud Hi, where are you with this? I'm playing on Xbox Series X and I've spent 2 days looking for him and he's nowhere to be found.

• nickking360
    3 posts

Found him..... In the sea off the coast of Cent !!!

undefined

• VassierGoten1
    2 posts

I killed him early on once I heard about the Excalibur quest line. Trouble is...he didn’t drop a tablet. Just an amulet. I didn’t think much of it at the time and went on to find the others in the caves and kill the final two zealots...only to realize one was missing once I reached the final cave with Excalibur in it. I wracked my brain trying to figure out which one I’d missed...then when I realized Tablet of the Knife was the only one not in my inventory...and that Hrothgar was already dead without dropping it...

Is there any way to fix this? Put in a lot of time to get screwed by a loot drop glitch.

• nielhardy1985
    2 posts

Hi did u get this issue resolved I am experiencing the exact same and it’s driving me crazy?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics