Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • GothicEnigma
    Original poster 29 posts

They just cheat non stop.

Fighting them starts off alright each time.. But by the time you get them to about 50% health give or take, they start spamming non stop "special" attacks (Not the unblockables), but stuff like smoke screens, and CC stuff..

Then about 45% or lower on HP, they start spamming non stop unblockable attacks...

To make matters worse, they just spam attack you if you're in melee range, so its unblockable attack spam every .5 seconds. You can't do jack to stop it...

To add insult to injury if you try to back off with a bow, they'll just instantly throw up a shield mid strike, then spam you with heat seeking ICBMs and napalm nukes..

No, I'm not under leveled.. I'm lvl 95 in a lvl 20 area fighting a lvl 30ish Zealot...

They just spam non stop unblockables when they get low on HP...

Yes its beatable.. No its not fun, and its just garbage to be thrown that..

Also.. Why do they get to ignore my attacks? They spam Red attacks (unblockables) chained with MAYBE a yellow blockable, but rarely... Then you go in land 2 strikes, start a combo, and they INSTANTLY switch into a red unblockable and continue spamming more attacks...

/facedesk

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• NPCRonnie
    6 posts

I really hate these Zealots and their annoying shields, this is one of the most less enjoyable fights i have ever seen in AC history. I tried two of them and rage quited mid fight, i am not even going to fight them again. waste of time.

In AC Origins you had those annoying shielded enemies too, people hated it back then. When Odyssey came we had Shield Breaker and now we have nothing against those heavy shields, they have now blocks for days. I really dont understand why this is a thing in AC.

• Max.Mumford96
    22 posts

Ngl guys, once you hit their level and unlock some abilities, it is very doable. I've just decimated 2 of them

• ValtyrNine
    87 posts

@gothicenigma The shielded zealots are the epitome of everything wrong with the combat design in this game. The other worst offenders are any of the bear boss fights and a certain boss in Asgard. It all just seems so poorly thought out in general. Zealots that heal themselves constantly and that bear that heals itself too were the only enemies in the game that made me turn the difficulty down from Very Hard to Normal to just get it over with because I was sick of the [censored].

• GothicEnigma
    Original poster 29 posts

@max-mumford96

Cool story.

And that's all it is.

• NPCRonnie
    6 posts

The best change what ubisoft can do to those Zealots is add an health pool to heavy shields that they break eventually, i think that will make the fight more interesting also their infinite healing should be reduced to a certain amount of heals.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics