• Wombles-_-
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gamebent
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ebonzone
    29 posts

You can always get the unicorn boat cosmetic to make christians feel a little better about your arrival.

• TORFINR
    373 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LUCIEN_AUS
    11 posts

It is a fact that Vikings burned churches in history.
    Sorry not trying to offend you but if you don’t want to burn churches then you don’t have to, or you don’t have to get the game if something offends/upsets you that is in it.
    There have been a few games that I have not purchased and do not plan on purchasing when I have read up things that I disliked that were implemented.
    It doesn’t really bother me tbh.
    There will always be other games out there that are suited to my likings.

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

So you think you end up in hell when you burn churches in a game then we're all doomed guys. 😂 😂

• Patricia81994
    113 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Orca60
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Raistlain79
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mac-70-
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mac-70-
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gamebent
    26 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

I am closing this thread down.

It is sad to see that this discussion very quickly became negative and discriminatory, and completely out of line for the positive, welcoming environment we seek to create on these forums. I would like to remind all of you that, by using these forums, you agree to our forum rules, and this thread is a prime example of where they have not been followed.

You may not understand the sentiment, and you may not agree, but at the very least we expect our players to respect each other and not engage with content just to discriminate or insult others. I hope that you will all be better in your future interactions here.

To answer the original question as a final note, and bring the discussion back to what it was meant to be about - in any raid, you have the option to let your companions fight for you, but without your participation, it will be a slow process and many may be incapacitated. For certain quests, participation / starting the event is necessary, or you cannot progress in the story. Raiding churches / monasteries is needed to collect the resources needed to further your settlement as well.

Official Response

Suggested Topics