Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • KhanGungus
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm unable to start the fight at @ Walsham Crag - there is nothing to interact with to start the fight. This occurred after 5 or so boss attempts - I've moved on hoping the quest would reset but it looks like it's still broken.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bluefire016
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. Reloading the game, fast travelling away, and playing through the story further hasn't yielded results. I also tried placing the dagger of one of the other sisters into the statue and no luck.

• XxIpManxX95
    1 posts

I am also having the same issue for this boss on PC. I fought them three times and lost. All the sudden I cannot interact anymore to start the fight again. really want this gear cause I am a bear tree main.

• KhanGungus
    Original poster 2 posts

Still unable to start fight, other sisters have been defeated, completed other zone arcs.. Seems there will be no way to reset this and will require an update from Ubisoft to resolve unfortunately. Huge bummer wanted to finally get into a new set of bear armor.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We have passed on issues with the Daughters of Lerion to the AC team to be looked into.

Just to confirm, did you all die a few times before this occurred, and have you been able to interact/start the fights with the other ones after this point?

Official Response
  • Elysiumhydra
    1 posts

I have killed the other two sisters and yes died a few times with the others, but have not been able to start the fight at Walsham at all. I have finished the main quest too so there is nothing left to do

• Rexturk
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Hi there,
    I have the same problem in my ps5 game, with the difference that i was able to fight with Regan several times before I was unable to interact with the corpse.
    Hope you will fix it with the next update.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@rexturk Thanks for the details, this is something we are looking into at the moment.

Please keep an eye on the mega thread here for updates.

I'll lock this thread just to avoid any confusion, as we will update that main thread when there are more details.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics