Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Netspook
    Original poster 287 posts

I'm encountering numerous issues with this fight, making it impossible to kill him.

1. You're supposed to get hurled into the air and shoot his head from above. But when in the air, the game won't let me use the bow. When I try, Eivor's arms are flashing extremely fast in all directions. It looks absolutely ridiculous. Bow works when stainding on the ground, though.
    2. Often I get stuck lying a little down into the ground and cannot move. Eivor starts flashing and I can see through the world The only thing that works to get out, is getting hit by the attack that hurls me up. Of course this usually kills me since The Builder hits me mostly with other attacks.
    3. Abilities won't trigger at all. Yes, I do have the adrenaline.
    4. Dodging using ALT on the keyboard works sometimes, but only if I hit it many times quickly, which makes it impossible to avoid some of the attacks since it takes so long to kick in. It works fine everywhere else.
    5. Can't lock onto him, because that causes the camera to spin around wildly.
    6. Whenever I die, and try again, he has taken half my health before the game has finished loading.

This is getting ridiculous. There are so many bugs in this game it's insane. Did Ubi fire the whole QA team?

Btw, tried to enable the "guaranteed assassination" option (says you can one-shot ALL enemies), just to get past this, but that does nothing for this fight.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics