Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WeWantBama
    Original poster 1 posts

Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
    Processor:  Intel i5-6600K
    RAM: 16 GB DDR4
    Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 updated with latest drivers
    Resolution: 1080p
    DirectX: DirectX 12
    Hard Drive space: 50 GB SSD

Hello! I seem to be having a "black screen" bug whenever I upgrade my settlement buildings. The cutscene does not load and I am stuck on a black screen. Now here's the kicker, I can still move around, hear sounds, the world is moving around too, and I can still see my map when I open it up. However, upon closing it, the screen is still black. The only fix I seem to have is saving the game once it happens, and then loading that save. Almost like it refreshes and everything is fine! I have tried fast travel and that did not work. I remember it working fine for the blacksmith building but every single one after (even the HIdden Ones building) seems to do this bug. I am at a tier 3 settlement so you can imagine how many times I have had this bug happen. I'm not super concerned because its not game breaking, but it is kind of a let down.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics