Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• niko49966
    Original poster 1 posts

In Assassins Creed Valhalla I bought multiple tattoos from the shop, but it doesn’t let me equip them at my tattoo shop. They don’t show up in the shop anymore or my inventory, so I can’t even re buy it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JuniperDevil
    1 posts

@niko49966 This is also happening to me on Xbox

• Leoxnin
    2 posts

Same... on the PS5, getting super annoyed.

• Wintermoons1991
    1 posts

@niko49966 Same on the PS4 with the Muninn Call front piece

• The.Odee
    2 posts

Yep, this happening to me too on PC. Running around buying a bunch of cosmetics that can't be used.

• xNastyxoffical
    1 posts

Has no one figured this out yet? It irritating to say the least. - xbox one

• sattium85
    72 posts

@niko49966 The same thing happens on PC

• Leoxnin
    2 posts

@wintermoons1991
    Yeeess, the arms look badass so I was keen to see the rest only for it not to show up 😠

• Verakion
    1 posts

Same on ps4 getting and buying new tatoos and they don't appear in the shop, specially chest and head.

• Strayngel
    83 posts

Nothing on this from the devs? Bought the tattoo but it doesn't show up at the tattoo shop. All the other Muninn tats are available. Just not the chest.

Just looked in my inventory and now have duplicate Huntsman armor. Both are Superior when I had one already completely maxed out.

• ashleysosa44
    34 posts

@niko49966 did they ever find a solution? They haven't fixed it yet since this is happening now but maybe somebody learned a trick.

Anyways, same for me, ones I've bought as well as ones from the flying paper challenges are missing. They were missing with svend and so I assumed that maybe i had to progress more but now with tovy, still not showing up.

The bugs in this game have surpassed ridiculous. I've played all ac games and this by far is the buggiest I've ever seen.

This issue is happening on all platforms too it seems. I'm on xbox series x. So reading comments I see that the platform makes no difference.

Feel like I'm gonna beat the damn game before I can get half of the [censored] to work.

• CHAOS_45_94
    2 posts

Having the same issue as @Strayngel it gives me an additional huntsman armour and resets it back to the original level... As well as not being able to see the tattoo I bought from the shop? So so buggy its ridiculous.

• Ilya-Rabets
    1 posts

I got problem with tattoo-Master... In my settlement.
    Early I was getting tattooes from man and everything was ok but after his death the deal changes his daughter, I catched "bug" with her she can't make me the tattooes cause I CAN'T SPEAK with her. (help)

• GenralBuckNeked
    1 posts

@ilya-rabets I've got the same issue. Frustrating!

• FelapFruitBro89
    1 posts

Same here! What's happening? Will it everr be fixed?

• Alexia_8
    4 posts

I have the same bug with tattoos and hairstyles..when I finished the mission with Toras mentor died..after that I can't change my tattoos or my hairstyles and I'm far enough at the story of the game and level of Evior and my settlement..
    The speech icon won't appear it's very frustrating..
    I've played all the AC games and this is by far he most bugiest for many reasons...
    I'm a bit disappointed to say the least...
    Ubisoft needs to fix this bug and more...it's been ages now..

• Codiesel30
    2 posts

Think I may have found a fix for Xbox 1.

Open your menu.
    Press up on the d-pad to open the animus menu.
    Select “Change Eivor’s Appearance”
    Select from female, default, or male.
    (I went from default to male)

This worked for me even switching back to default.

• OlAshes
    1 posts

On Xbox, here.

I attempted to Change Appearance from Female to Male, then to Default. I reloaded the game and changed to Female again.

With every change I also attempted to alter my hair and tattoos. However, the ones I purchased are still inaccessible.

I'm a sucker for customization, and this bug is preventing me from doing much more than what is available at the start. It's infuriating.

• Codiesel30
    2 posts
    Interesting, I didn’t even build the tattoo place until after Tove took over. Then when I built it Tove was unresponsive.

When I did as mentioned above I didn’t reload my game at all, just ran up to Tove immediately after and could interact with her.

Also I just checked and some of my newer found tattoos were available in the shop as well.

Damn shame it didn’t work for you.

• Pilouitfr
    1 posts

@ilya-rabets I had the same issue and I think I fixed it by interacting with the grave. Eivor will tell a little sentence, then I was able to change tattoo and hair again. Hope this help.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics