Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• YaboiManaea
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

While raiding Saint Albanes Abbey during the Pilgrimage to St. Albanes quest I've come across an issue that prevents me from continuing. First I looted all the treasures in the abbey before going to the underground crypt. Before I had the chance to talk to the priest that was sitting next to Fulke's cell door a few of my crew members came downstairs and started killing him, causing me to quickly talk to him, trigger his cutscene and get his key. When the cutscene ended my crew finished murdering him. When I then opened the door to Fulke's cell at first nothing happened, and after running around for a moment waiting for something to happen I noticed that Basim was locked onto an enemy through the floor. Thinking that this was the issue, I went upstairs and went around killing all the enemies that still remained in the abbey, before going back to the crypt. At this point, nobody was there anymore except for Fulke, and the only people following me back in were my crew members, and not Basim or Sigurd. At this point I decided to fast-travel away, thinking that that might solve the issue of nothing happening, but when I came back I found Sigurd and Basim just standing still in the abbey, and still nothing happened when I entered Fulke's cell. After that I fast-traveled away once more, restarted the game, came back, but still the same result.

Computer specs:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041)
    • AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor       (12 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
    • 16384MB RAM
    • Radeon RX 580 Series

In the following youtube link you can see Basim and Sigurd just standing in the abbey, and nothing happening when I enter Fulke's cell.

I hope this post will help in solving this issue.

Take care!
    Manaea

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YaboiManaea
    Original poster 4 posts

UPDATE: I managed to fix the issue by going back to a earlier save and redoing the entire mission. This time I cleared out the entire abbey of soldiers and waited until my crew went back to the boat before entering the underground crypt. This time the cutscene played out as it should and Fulke left her cell afterwards. I recommend anyone encountering this issue do the same.

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

quest is still bug after the patch. my last manual save was 22H and im now 77H of game play. Im afraid if l go back im gonna lose interest on the game. Fulke is still not moving!

• L8v3lyn
    39 posts

Could it be because we completed the Chipping Away quest before we rescue Fulke?

• Kempert13
    9 posts

Unfortunately the issue is not solved with Patch 1.1.0 for me. Fulke is still not moving or responding when I open the cell door and there is now way to interact with her. If I run around St. Albanes starting a raid and killing some soldiers the game crashes after 5 to 10 minutes.

• AnneGrenon
    2 posts

@l8v3lyn Same issue, any word if somehow this can be fixed without restarting? I put in way too much time after first seeing this glitch to go back

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics