Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nikko345
    Original poster 11 posts

I have found that a lot of players, including me, have a bug with odin sight where you cant see enemies through walls, especially on the mission "Triumphant Return".

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, would you be able to provide a video of this issue? It has a limited range but should be highlighting enemies for you.

Official Response
  • Nikko345
    Original poster 11 posts

My internet isnt good enough, but in this video a youtuber has the same bug (min 11:08+, the enemies arent fully highlighted, only a small glow on the chest that you cant see through walls) . The odin sight fixed itself after that mission but sometimes fails again.

Video:

Reddit post about the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/uplay/comments/jtcocu/assassins_creed_valhalla_odin_sight_bug/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• IMORTALITY11
    1 posts

The bug seems to occur when enemies are highlighted as quest objectives. I noticed it happening to a target in Vinland as well. But only the main target, the enemy who was marked as a quest objective. Same with the mission where you have to eliminate all the enemies in a fort. Because they were marked as quest objectives odin vision doesn't tag them through walls. Maybe it can't decide weather to make them red or the blue green of quest markers

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey guys, thank you for your thoughts and the video. This has now been reported to the developers for investigation. Any updates will be communicated in the forums when available.

Official Response
  • mogrov3
    1 posts

Nothing has changed Ubi. I still have the same issue. I think this should kind of be your priority to make stealth possible in Assassin's creed.

• TiniMart
    1 posts

Literally playing A triumphant return rightnow, still not working as of 12/6

• ExothermicBoom
    5 posts

Playing the mission now. Still not resolved on 12/9. Ridiculous.

• Kalileus
    1 posts

Still not resolved as of 12/29..... makes stealth nearly impossible

• de4th01uti0n
    1 posts

@Ubi-Spud still unresolved for PC as of 7th January 2021, is this actually getting fixed or are we getting refunds?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hello, and thank you all for your patience! After review from the Game team, this is intended behavior regarding these NPCs feedback in the 'Triumphant Return' quest. Just to be sure, do you experience any similar issues with Odin's Sight elsewhere in-game?

Official Response
  • RegL96
    1 posts

Happens for Storming Ravensburg mission too

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@regl96 Thank you for letting me know! Do you think you could provide a video from your gameplay that shows this? For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and post the link here. Also, what platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • aohk22
    1 posts

@UbiKobold I'm not the one you asked, but here's a clip of Odin's Sight not working for me on fish. It also doesn't work on enemies anymore. I'm playing on a PS4.

• nightangel68
    1 posts

Hey for some reason every time I use odins sight instead of doing to blue or gold circle is just says treasure thinking and points to the treasure how do I change it back

• cagyflounder447
    2 posts

I playing ACV drakkar edition. From the beginning not working at all odin sight. How i can fix it?

• Clarkjames25
    1 posts

Im play on ps4 and mine never works I was at the standing stones and it kept hinting to use odins sight but it wouldn't work. It's not my controller cause its analog works on other games.

• Draft732
    1 posts

So this has been going on since November!!! (That alone is [censored] unbelievable🤦🏾♂🤦🏾♂🤦🏾♂️) just got the [censored] game 2 days ago and now I can't even pay the game the way I want to play it cause Odin sight is on some off and on [censored] and considering how much I paid for the game ( deluxe edition) that is completely unacceptable fix it or give me my money back and still fix it 🖕

• spradebassen76
    1 posts

I have the same issue on ps4. It's 31th of Jan. 2021 now. Come on ubisoft. We pay money for your product! I wouldn't buy a car without engine.

• CptStrong
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem on PS4 on 4 February 2021. Don't buy the game. It's hasn't been fixed and it will wreck the game. I'm going to ask for a refund.

Suggested Topics