Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AUZI44
    3 posts

Odin’s Sight doesn’t work on enemies or animals. It worked in Norway for the first few hours but hasn’t worked since and I’m 56 hours into England and power level 125. I thought that the last patch from January or this update today (Feb. 16) would change something but I still cannot use Odin’s Sight for enemies or animals. I don’t want a refund and I’m enjoying the game a lot. I have played every Assassin’s Creed since the beginning and this is just a bug that should be fixed if it is supposed to behave in another fashion. I play with no HUD and very stealthy most of the time so I haven’t had to much trouble because of the Odin’s Sight problem. I ended up just playing in a diffI just don’t know how it’s supposed to work, Odin’s Sight does not highlight any enemies in any circumstances.
    (PlayStation 4)

• AUZI44
    3 posts

@ubi-spud Thanks for responding but I’m still having problems with Odin’s Sight. Odin’s Sight doesn’t work on enemies or animals. It worked in Norway for the first few hours but hasn’t worked since and I’m 56-60 hours into England and power level 125-130. I thought that the last patch from January or this update today (Feb. 16) would change something but I still cannot use Odin’s Sight for enemies or animals at any distance. I don’t want a refund and I’m enjoying the game a lot. I have played every Assassin’s Creed since the beginning and this is just a bug that should be fixed if it is supposed to behave in another fashion. I play with no HUD and very stealthy most of the time so I haven’t had to much trouble because of the Odin’s Sight problem. I ended up just playing in a different manner but I just don’t know how it’s supposed to work, Odin’s Sight does not highlight any enemies in any circumstances. I don’t think that this is game breaking because I just love playing and taking my time when I do play.
    (PlayStation 4)

• snowsuslik
    1 posts

@ubikobold Hi, so it's been more than a half year and this bug is still in the game. Am I correct if I say that as far as Ubisoft got its money for game, they won't do a single thing to fix anything?

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your update!

This issue is currently still under investigation.

In the mean time if we can help any further just let us know and we will be happy to help

Official Response
  • Cold_Tenderness
    1 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck 10/3/2021, this bug still exists, and will probably (what I really mean is 99% chance) remain unfixed forever.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hello everyone,

We're happy to continue with investigating this issue, however we will need videos of the issue in order to do so, as in the situations that the development team have investigated so far, the extent of Odin's Sight has been working as intended.

If Odin's Sight is not working correctly for you, by failing to highlight animals / enemies within range, please provide a video showing this and confirm the platform that you are playing on so that we can attempt reproduction. We'll keep you all updated with information received from the development team as we receive it.

CC: @Nikko345, @IMORTALITY11, @mogrov3, @TiniMart, @ExothermicBoom, @Kalileus, @de4th01uti0n, @RegL96, @aohk22, @nightangel68, @cagyflounder447, @Clarkjames25, @Draft732, @spradebassen76, @CptStrong, @AUZI44, @snowsuslik, @Cold_Tenderness

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics