Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• brad14123
    Original poster 1 posts

Quest is accepted and places in logs but apon arriving at the location the all the machines of the quest are there, from the way point marker to the highlighted map from your birds scouting.
    The main issue is that the “predators” the player character is meant to Kill do no spawn.
    Considering it’s a time based contract I am sure the importance to get it fixed or removed is important or players like me will have wasted one if there limited daily quests and the limited daily supply of Opel!
    I can provide a video for the technical content team to work on figuring out the spawning issues if anyone of the community support team wants to reach out directly to my emails.
    Thanks
    Brad

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lagezz
    2 posts

+1. Hit by this issue as well.

• lagezz
    2 posts

Follow up note: Saving the game and reloading resulting in the contract location changing. I was able to complete the contract without issue at the second location.

The first (broken) location was just outside of Raventhorpe, to the NE.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey guys, thank you for the report! I'm glad you were able to find a workaround, @lagezz

@brad14123 a video would be really beneficial if you could upload it and send us a link? 🙂

Official Response
  • VTJorge
    1 posts

@brad14123 same issue here only I saved my game and quit then load the game back up and the contract is gone even though I had 13 hours on it still...

• LordJeffries
    1 posts

i am having the same Issue...the Predators do not spawn and my Quest marker is in Northumbria (Left of Jorvik) but the Contract says it should be in Cent

• Miss_Morgana
    1 posts

My hubby and i keep having the same bugged quest where the hog is stuck inside a rock.

We got that same bugged quest like 5 times or something. So the total of missed opals is really adding up...

once i got lucky and the spot changed locations (not for my hubby), but all the other times nothing we did worked. Saving and reloading usually makes the quest dissapear entirely and Redda doesn't have an alternative quest.

incredibly frustrating...

• PsychicPsycho
    1 posts

@lagezz

Same here. The location NE of Ravensthorpe seems to be bugged.

• Kormac67
    733 posts

@psychicpsycho It worked fine today here, as the like 20 times before.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics