ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• scottbrown101
    Original poster 1 posts

My game from the start has been riddled with bugs firstly I had no Audio on my game which saw me reinstall it it on the day it was released.

When fighting the first boss my game was a bit laggy. I’m now on the first seige and I can’t get past the first gate.

I destroy the gate and all enemies inside but it won’t let me open it up from the inside. There is a light circle on the floor but it doesn’t let me
    press A on it. I have repeated it over 30 times tried reinstalling the game. I’ve even reset the game and tried to play it from the beginning again.

Im honestly lost and need help can anyone help I feel like trying to get my money back.

I’m playing on Xbox series X.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nasandari11
    6 posts

@scottbrown101 I have this exact same issue. In fact I refunded the game on Xbox and promptly rebought it on PS5 while thinking that there is no way this issue could possibly arise again. I was wrong, so very wrong. I have the exact same problem on the PS5 version. I cant get past this part no matter what I do. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game once on each system, to no avail. The problem seems hardwired into the 1.002 version, and since my games are digital I have no way of bypassing it. I have no idea what to do

• Nasandari11
    6 posts

@scottbrown101 After two days of pulling my hair out I tried something and it worked! In the main menu before loading the game I reset my customized controller to default, I then loaded a game save prior to speaking to Sigurd and heading to Kjotve's fortress. Before speaking to Sigurd I changed the game's difficulty. Spoke to Sigurd, killed Kjotve, shot the outer gate locks with a bow and held triangle to open the door. It worked!

Suggested Topics