Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Necrogiscard
    Original poster 1 posts

As title says. I did the whole quest with the cloak, when it was over, i could not remove it. I tried reloading the game, going back to the title screen, change tattoos, change armors, change hairstyle, change gender, going to the asgard visions and so on. I noticed the cloak is not an item in my inventory, i can not see it in the cloak tab.

I am playing on PC with Uplay.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• oreo0722
    2 posts

same happening here (PC Uplay)

• lupuswolf65
    15 posts

@necrogiscard yep got the same issue as well

• RoyalRED_
    1 posts

Hey guys, I had the same problem and when i traveled to Vinland(idk if it works for Norway too) and back at first i had the cape still up but by putting it down and up it fixed it. Have a great day love yall<3 ❤ ❤

• xBailey19
    3 posts

@necrogiscard ive got the same issue

• k0k066
    11 posts

It is still here have stopped playing for 2 weeks because of this , get it fixed completely ruins any immersion , it's always there not only on Glowecestrescire region but any where , have tried every suggestion in here to remove it and still nothing , pls fix it completely ruins the experience. It is not in any way the intended behavior and should not be there in the first place outside of the festival , except as an additional piece of equipment.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics