Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • stoltz612
    Original poster 3 posts

did all ten Viking for hire contracts and went to speak with reda for quest but cannot speak with him restated game done other quest slept ect anyone else have this problem

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• muricaz
    6 posts

same issue on PC

• stoltz612
    Original poster 3 posts

@muricaz I’m on pc as well you ever find out what’s wrong ??

• Lycan_333
    3 posts

@stoltz612 Same deal. Have you got any updates or fixes yet?

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

Same here on PC. No Ubi response yet.

• Obuchi
    1 posts

Same here, on pc, and the "Walls And Shadows" quest is bugged too, no Stowe or Erke to be found, nor is there a marker on the map.
    Tried earlier loads (went back 2 hours), didn't work unfortunately. Went back to later saves, ported around the map, tried other quests, which they themselves worked, but still couldn't talk to Reda nor find the 2 sherifs in London.
    Hopefully it'll get hotfixed soon.

• BlackIce_xD
    13 posts

wait until he tells a story, once he's finished you can talk to him. Had the problem on the PS4 and solved it that way.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

@blackice_xd

He never starts telling it.

• Talalalmuslam
    1 posts

same on ps5

• MichaelG007
    1 posts

Same issue on Xbox One

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

Not fixed with the patch. Shame.

• natalief516
    1 posts

@daelosthecat I was really hoping this would have been fixed with the patch... 😞

• OrlithNightfire
    2 posts

@stoltz612 yeah same issue here on my PS5

• OsTornados5
    1 posts

Just got to this quest on my PS4. Tracked the quest but can't talk to Reda to start. Hopefully this isn't a major issue like the seer quest when the game first launched and a patch comes out soon.

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

I have the same issue on PS5, Hopefully we can get some feedback on when this could be fixed as because we can't speak to Reda it all so locks us out of being able to buy items and gear with opals.undefined

• JBJared
    2 posts

Same, on PC and can't speak to Reda. I'll try and wait and see if he tells a story like someone suggested.

The bugs a frustrating.

• vermie22
    1 posts

I have the same problem, and he already told his story before I was even done the Viking for Hire quest. I was able to speak to him after getting all 6 Codex pages for the Bureau regarding that quest, but not able to start a dialog about anything else.

• Elem4m
    2 posts

Same here .. PC

• standoffjosh
    71 posts

@stoltz612 got same issue on Xbox one also mate

• KiraTheViking
    1 posts

@stoltz612
    Same.
    Xbox Series X
    Anyone found a solution yet?