Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • natalief516
    1 posts

@daelosthecat I was really hoping this would have been fixed with the patch... 😞

• OrlithNightfire
    2 posts

@stoltz612 yeah same issue here on my PS5

• OsTornados5
    1 posts

Just got to this quest on my PS4. Tracked the quest but can't talk to Reda to start. Hopefully this isn't a major issue like the seer quest when the game first launched and a patch comes out soon.

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

I have the same issue on PS5, Hopefully we can get some feedback on when this could be fixed as because we can't speak to Reda it all so locks us out of being able to buy items and gear with opals.undefined

• JBJared
    2 posts

Same, on PC and can't speak to Reda. I'll try and wait and see if he tells a story like someone suggested.

The bugs a frustrating.

• vermie22
    1 posts

I have the same problem, and he already told his story before I was even done the Viking for Hire quest. I was able to speak to him after getting all 6 Codex pages for the Bureau regarding that quest, but not able to start a dialog about anything else.

• Elem4m
    2 posts

Same here .. PC

• standoffjosh
    71 posts

@stoltz612 got same issue on Xbox one also mate

• KiraTheViking
    1 posts

@stoltz612
    Same.
    Xbox Series X
    Anyone found a solution yet?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this quest.

Have you tried reinstalling your game by any chance? If so, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics