Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • cavveman
    Original poster 75 posts

Since a picture says more then 1000 words.
    Feels like the syncing with ubisoft connect doesn't work properly.

Win 10 x64 20H2 (19042.572)
    Latest ubisoft connect installed.
    Ryzen 5 2600
    32GB ram
    Nvidia RTX 2070(457.09 installed)

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Xilverix
    8 posts

I am too stuck at 2/5 for The Saxon Slayer. I've raided 5 monasteries.

• cavveman
    Original poster 75 posts

They are looking in to this matter.

undefined

• shishi_u
    2 posts

any progress after update 1.1.0?

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@shishi_u

No, at least not on PS4. I did 2 raids and nothing. The same goes with the fish not spawning and "Hall of the Slain".

undefined

So, maybe next year. 😥

• shishi_u
    2 posts

@rakurisan Thank you for the reply. Im stuck too.

• cavveman
    Original poster 75 posts

@rakurisan

I have never seen any quest to avenge other players.
    Have you? And what did you do to get that quest?

If it works the same as in AC Origin.

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@cavveman

I'm not sure but I think that mechanic is related to killing enemies that killed someone in your crew while in a raid. Maybe? The game doesn't explain that in any shape or form. Still waiting for a fix.

• RickyCG7
    1 posts

As of today (patch 1.1.2), I tried raiding some of the monasteries again, but I'm still stuck with a 4/5 progress. I've completed the main storyline and all raids in the game.

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@rickycg7

Just to let you guys know, the bug is fixed with the latest patch.

• xico113
    1 posts

@rakurisan hey how did they fix it for you. For me it still says I’m at 3/5 even though I’ve 100% the game. Did you done somewhere random ones again for it to proc?
    thanks in advance

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

Hi @xico113, our team has revisited this after some players still experiencing this issue. They are looking to have a fix for this within a later patch, however, sorry for the continued trouble this has been. Please keep a lookout on our public channels and our news and announcements page for further updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics