Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • cavveman
    Original poster 75 posts

They are looking in to this matter.

undefined

• shishi_u
    2 posts

any progress after update 1.1.0?

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@shishi_u

No, at least not on PS4. I did 2 raids and nothing. The same goes with the fish not spawning and "Hall of the Slain".

undefined

So, maybe next year. 😥

• shishi_u
    2 posts

@rakurisan Thank you for the reply. Im stuck too.

• cavveman
    Original poster 75 posts

@rakurisan

I have never seen any quest to avenge other players.
    Have you? And what did you do to get that quest?

If it works the same as in AC Origin.

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@cavveman

I'm not sure but I think that mechanic is related to killing enemies that killed someone in your crew while in a raid. Maybe? The game doesn't explain that in any shape or form. Still waiting for a fix.

• RickyCG7
    1 posts

As of today (patch 1.1.2), I tried raiding some of the monasteries again, but I'm still stuck with a 4/5 progress. I've completed the main storyline and all raids in the game.

• Rakurisan
    4 posts

@rickycg7

Just to let you guys know, the bug is fixed with the latest patch.

• xico113
    1 posts

@rakurisan hey how did they fix it for you. For me it still says I’m at 3/5 even though I’ve 100% the game. Did you done somewhere random ones again for it to proc?
    thanks in advance

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 350 posts

Hi @xico113, our team has revisited this after some players still experiencing this issue. They are looking to have a fix for this within a later patch, however, sorry for the continued trouble this has been. Please keep a lookout on our public channels and our news and announcements page for further updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics