Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kanivalaceo
    Original poster 16 posts

i like the game, but i will like to see some stuff.

• Animations to open the doors, maybe with zoom in like when you enter for a window. push a button one time open with the hand and push to times or mantain and kick the door like a [censored] viking barbarian wathever you want, you know?
    • Animation to open chests, if i must hold the button at least i like to see an animation like when you search bodys in ac unity i don't know whats the reason to remove this animation. (all the thinks about animations are about immersion, i know it's not going to happen but in my opinion it can give this game a plus).
    • Ambushes, i like it but when the same npcs make the same ambush all the time in the same place at the river it's not an ambush...
    • blood splash the walls? your clothes? your weapons? blood puddles?
    • When you are near a wall you not put the hands?, why?
    • not peasants in the roads? trade caravans or something like that?
    • not animation to walk in deep snow? ac 3 has it i remember...
    • when you enter a door with curtain, it moves like if an huracan has come...
    • dodging speed is too fast
    • maybe i will add more

i like the game and i will buy the dlc surely... good work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• PierreAngelique
    18 posts

@kanivalaceo

These are all good. I think I am a bit more critical of the game in its current state. If we are making wish lists then I would personally add:

-One handed swords

-Fix the audio which is overly compressed and poorly mixed with weird reverb

-Give option to disable "dynamic" camera that zooms out really far during combat with multiple enemies. I also would like an option to "center" the exploration camera so its more like Origins, I really dislike over the shoulder and find it disorienting.

-Armor Customization: Allow us to revert to older appearances for armor that is upgraded, if we don't like the garish appearance of the upgraded piece. Transmog system like Odyssey would be nice too.

-Allow us to wear hood during combat. I don't want it to auto-unequip when I get into a fight.

-Level scaling option for those that want it: Doing side content / exploring means unfortunately that you are really over leveled for lots of story missions, which undermines the difficulty. While you're at it add a nightmare difficulty mode.

• kanivalaceo
    Original poster 16 posts

the game needs to be polished but you know, we want thinks for yesterday, companys wants money and time don't stop and is finite... maybe ubisoft needs more time to do his game i don`t know. I don´t ask about a red dead valhalla with the last of us 2 animations, that could be amazing but i think that the stuff i wrote are doable for ubisoft they already have the animations for sure. But please not another odyssey, total diogenes garbage game.

• kanivalaceo
    Original poster 16 posts

more things...

• towers without stairs and doors... [censored]??? man if i need to build a house remember to not call this man.
    • you have an animation to pet dog but not to open a simple door... well done.
    • soldiers at horse in the path doing nothing, i suposse they will be charged at the end of the month.
    • if you want to scavenge the battlefield at least put a good animation i never understand why to pick everything is funny. you only pick it because is here. I am figting oh i am short of life i going to pick some mushrooms or berries... mmm... yes, the viking path of life he is fighting as well as taking mushrooms at the same time... multitask.
    • Animation for limp is out... and a little damage if you fall from very high...
    • dodge at times sent you far from enemy

Ubi if you want that a game get older well, put good animations.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics