Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cuchulain123
    Original poster 10 posts

I haven't posted here before so I hope this is the correct place for this. I have upgraded my quiver and rations to max capacity, this has caused chests that I loot to stop spawning fabric in them. There is a shrine in Eurvicscire that requires you to give up 5 fabric. As far as I know there is no way to get fabric elsewhere. So I am unable to complete this area because the game needlessly takes away my ability to get fabric anymore because it assumes I don't need it for anything else.

My second issue is that the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire, south of Dudmastun Lake, is missing for me. The models and prompt to interact with the mushrooms simply do not load in. I have tried reloading the area, relaunching the game, nothing works.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nathuriel.
    2 posts

I have the same issue with the fly agaric in Sciropescire

• Cuchulain123
    Original poster 10 posts

@nathuriel I actually figured out that the Fly Agaric is not where the icon says it is but it is still in that same area near the base of the tree. My main issue now is the lack of Fabric.

• Anubis369
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-N04iygSq
    2 posts

The fly algaric is not appearing on the map at all and I can’t complete this mystery. Could someone help?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@Cuchulain123 Apologies for the late response to your post. I pleased to hear that you were able to find the Fly Agaric and hopefully complete it, if not please let us know. With regards to the issue with the fabric, I can confirm that this issue was resolved, however if you are still experiencing issues then please post on the mega thread we have created for the issue here.

@Nathuriel Again I would like to apologise for the late response. Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing issues with the Fly Agaric in Sciropescire?

@guest-n04iygsq I have replied to your other post here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics