Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FreqEteQ
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rosen22
    2 posts

Needs fixing. Why wasnt this addressed in first patch.

• Calkebab110
    4 posts

I also have this issue. There are just no fish on the coasts. I verified my game files (reinstalled the game) and fished for a few minutes after that and then all the fish de-spawned and cannot be found again!

It is strange that so many people reported this bug but it is not on the known issues or under investigation issues lists updated on 1/12

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

so after i spent alomst 1 h in game.. i was able to find that the fish in coastal sea are spawning on sunrise and sometimes on sunset, and just on good weather, no fog, but i wasnt able to catch any big flatfish, small sturgeon or big mackarel in norway. 🙂 and they spawn for o short period of time, like 2 min in real life.

• Calkebab110
    4 posts

@calkebab110 Adding to this bug some more issues with fish: a) When catching big fish the animation that shows the fist is there but Eivor's hands are empty. b) the fish swim normally but when they bite and you are hauling then in they lie on their sides and stay stuck that way.

• Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@calkebab110 b) the fish swim normally but when they bite and you are hauling then in they lie on their sides and stay stuck that way.
    Yeah, but only the small and regular sizes swims normal before catching them, the big ones always swim sideways before and after catching them in my experience on PS4.

• andychelsea420
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • andychelsea420
    20 posts

@yuri-22 I found the small sturgeon upriver from rouecistre blockade. there is a jetty on the same side as the blockade where you can get a small boat and the small sturgeon are on the opposite side a little bit further upriver next to a small beach. and in a river at least these shouldn`t vanish! all I have to find now are big flatfish and big mackerel. good luck undefined

• plochol
    23 posts

@dragonsnuts I can confirm that, coastal fish doesn't seem to spawn, I sailed in small boat entire southern coast, found only 3 small Flounders somewhere in Suthsexe, on the eastern side i found some fish too but before i took out my fishing line they were gone. Currently I'm looking for a Bream which supposed to be in Folcanstan and after fast travel Odin's Sight show me some fishes below the docks but they disappear before I can even try to fish them.

This is a bit sad and disappointing... I just want to get some fishies for that boy... 😞
    Is it at least confirmed as known issue?

• Illwyna
    9 posts

How is this not on the reported issues post when so many people are complaining about it? Like someone else said, I know there's a lot to fix but at least acknowledge the issue. Anyone who plays this game can easily see that ocean fishing in England is broken and certain fish cant be found because of it. So frustrating.

• RedeyeJedi3
    6 posts

I’m having these same issues also. In the coast and oceans, no fish. Then when I do manage to hook a Bream or flatfish that’s a regular or big size (unsure), the fish just keeps swimming circles around the small boat while hooked. I can’t seem to land any of them. Spent 30 minutes with a flatfish on the line and nothing. Finally gave up.

• Hhhhhharrie
    9 posts

@redeyejedi3
    Use your bow and then jump into the water to loot the dead fish. I've found it's much more efficient than the crappy fishing line.

• RedeyeJedi3
    6 posts

@hhhhhharrie In most of my years of software testing, I think I’ve narrowed the spawn issue down to just too much other random garbage in the area. If they were to lower the count of all these useless seagulls that spawn in the coasts and ocean, it may fix the issue.
    I would bow and arrow them, if they would freaking spawn.

• urdnax
    7 posts

@dlmthree I am having the same problems as you. Most annoying is the fish despawining on the coasts of Wessex, can't finish the fish deliveries with this.
    Besides that, I have never seen big mackerel or big flat fish.

• RedeyeJedi3
    6 posts

I traveled from Raculf Monastery (East Cent) along the coast via small craft all the way to Brimclif Monastery (Southern Wessex) and not once did I spot Bream or Cod or Sturgeon. There are plenty of seagulls and storks in the water though. Their purpose is better served on the shoreline or in the sky I’d say.

• urdnax
    7 posts

Having the same problem, fish despawn as I cast on all english coasts. Ubisoft please note this.

• andychelsea420
    20 posts

3 updates to the reported issues megathread and still no mention of this bug! I reported the problem in a support ticket 4 days ago and never got a reply. Ubisoft this is getting beyond a joke now!!!!

• Alex_Terieurzzz
    5 posts

Hi everyone,

I've the same issue...

So, does anybody find something about this Glitch?

I saw vidéos on YouTube without this problem...

Do you know if Ubisoft know that?

It's the last thing to do for my Platinum trophy 😡

• Alex_Terieurzzz
    5 posts

Hi everyone,

I've the same issue...

So, does anybody find something about this Glitch?

I saw vidéos on YouTube without this problem...

Do you know if Ubisoft know that?

It's the last thing to do for my Platinum trophy 😡

It's completly insane from devloppers to do not listening and fix this issue !

Damn Ubisoft, it's m'y first post on this forum because it's very frustrating for me to cannot see any fish in the sea

Excuse my french, i text you from Paris (France)

• JamesLogan491
    93 posts

@alex_terieurzzz you can get the platinum trophy even with the buggy spawns. There are a few videos with locations for all fishes and the fish size doesn't matter for that trophy. Fish size matters for the fisher hut deliveries and right now they are impossible to complete because the Mackerel(big) and Flatfish(big) cannot be found on the game.
    Some people have completed those on PC using inventory editors.

Suggested Topics