Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

Same here, rivers are full of fishes, sea areas are completely dead 😞

I am on PC (game version 1.1.1 - number of the version means: 1 bug repaired, 11 another bugs added)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2261 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. This issue is due to be fixed with TU 1.1.2, which will be deployed 16 February, 2021 (Tomorrow) at 1PM CET! We hope that your coastlines and oceans become plentiful with fish following this update 🎣

If you're still missing fish along the coast or in the ocean following the deployment of TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ledoveeekladivo The next update in a week or so should hopefully fix this.

• Durwin52
    11 posts

LOL now that almost everyone who is going to play this game has finished with it, NOW they come out and say they are aware of the issue, which we should remind them was present at launch. I appreciate you giving us vague assurances that eventually the issue will be fixed, but I still say that any bug fix done after the majority of the player base has finished the game is an utter failure. We shouldn't be hearing assurances of fixes here, we should be hearing apologies about said fixes coming SOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! late. Talk about dropping the ball, the devs are just looking sad now.

• cavveman
    75 posts

Could someone give me ideas where I can catch regular bream? I can find big and small all the time. But no regular...

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@cavveman I've been catching regular Bream on the coast south of Portchestre. You could try there.

• cavveman
    75 posts

@hroozenbeek

I will try it out. Thanks 🙂

• carlthegreatone
    1 posts

Why do all the fish I the sea not spawn or when they do they are vanish within seconds of scanning them rivers are fine just the sea

• xrayspex_73
    139 posts

@ubiexcellent

Ubi... you do realize you actually have to release patches to fix the game right? Have you forgotten the "release" part?

Your post launch support of Valhalla is pathetic compared to Odyssey.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. This issue is due to be fixed with TU 1.1.2, which will be deployed 16 February, 2021 (Tomorrow) at 1PM CET! We hope that your coastlines and oceans become plentiful with fish following this update 🎣

If you're still missing fish along the coast or in the ocean following the deployment of TU 1.1.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Yuri-22
    22 posts

Ok. you bring back the fish, the coastline are full with fish.,. but what about the drop rating for big flatfish and big mackerel... the sob are nowhere to be found!!!!!!

• Samidahl
    8 posts

@Ubi-Borealis : By and large every response on this thread by Ubisoft employees has ignored peoples complaints regarding big flatfish and big mackerel, and just reference the lack of spawning in the sea. The latest patch STILL does not appear to have addressed the complete lack of these fish in the game. Please advise how this is to be rectified as the fishing hut quests cannot be completed without them. If someone at Ubisoft is under the impression that this long reported issue has been resolved can you advise where these fish are actually located in the game in order that the quest can finally be completed? Please?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Samidahl! Welcome to the forums 🙂

We actually have a megathread regarding the missing large flatfish and mackerel, which was recently updated by my colleague Ubi-Woofer. As the lack of fish spawning in the ocean and specific fish missing entirely are two different issues, we have two different threads for them. Apologies for any confusion caused by these multiple fish threads.

If you're unable to find these fish following TU 1.1.2, please can you update this thread instead? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Nimnar0x
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis The issue appears to be fixed!

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@nimnar0x In what way? Do you have the 3 big fish that are missing?

• boo-yah1907
    160 posts

@vanadiumcobalt i would like to see a video proof

• kpteinKoenk
    2 posts

The new update does not prevent the fishing problem. I still can’t fish in the sea. The rivers are fine.

• kaidhourra
    3 posts

.... im glad to say same for me... im feeling really bad about that thing cause for me, everything else in the game works relativly pretty good at all so it was the only thing i was expect need to be fix in the new patch so i was happy to see they fix it

but finally isnt... i just hope we wont have to wait a long time and have a hotfix for that

More personnel comments for montreal devs: come on les boys, j'ai tjrs ete fier que les assassin's creed soit des jeux faient au quebec et c'est la serie de jeu a laquelle j'ai le plus joue dans ma vie, arrengez-moi ca svp 🙂

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

On PS4, those 3 Big fish are still missing....

• AmbossadorePS4
    2 posts

All the players I've seen report that big flatfish and big mackerel are still missing, even after extensive hours of search after patch 1.1.2. I don't know about big eel because this isn't needed for the fishing hut deliveries. So for the most part of the players the swordfish item and the Ubisoft Club Challenge are still unobtainable.

• Nimnar0x
    7 posts

@vanadiumcobalt This thread is about fish not spawning in seas, not about missing big fish, go to other thread for that (but yes, big flatfish and big mackarel still seems to be missing, all other fish are in game).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics