Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aiden19992013
    Original poster 4 posts

hey everyone I need some help with AC every time I load the game I get a error pop up on my PS4 saying “cannot continue using the application.
    the disc cannot be read. Make sure that the disc is not damaged or dirty”
    i was playing the game fine for the first hour and then an update came out (1.02) and ever since I downloaded that update it’s been giving me this screen over and over.

ive tried two copy’s of the game and on both copy’s It does the same thing once having to install the 1.02 update.

ive tried these things to try and fix this but still no luck 😞
    1.cleaned the disc as it says even though both copy’s are BRAND NEW
    2.deleted the whole game and installed the second game but nothing
    3.tried playing offline but I get to the first loading screen and then gives me the same screen

now I don’t know why this is happening and and need help ASAP as I’m a huge fan of AC games having owned nearly every game.

please help if it is the update that you think is causing this maybe try rolling out the next update as I’ve seen a LOT of people all over the internet having the same problem.

thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-9fjtQ0eL
    2 posts

@aiden19992013 the same thing is happening to me. I can’t even get into the game now

• guest-0yBH4EeM
    1 posts

same, me too, came here looking for help and no luck

• blackenedd
    2 posts

@aiden19992013 same here brother! have you fixed ::

• Fitty275
    3 posts

Cant get past the loading screen in AC Valhalla. It's just a black screen with the loading symbol in the bottom right. How do I fix it?

• abamber10
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue. It won't load at all and no apparent fix! 👿

• abamber10
    2 posts

What is the fix for stuck at log on screen? I'm about to request a refund!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics