ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dirtyyy103
    1 posts

I completed kingdoms end alliance quest in hamtunscire and now the next quest holy day wont start. No teal icon nothing in quest menu except ravensthorpe quests. Ive tried restarting, reloading, exiting animus. I talk to Guthum at the end of kingdoms end, we have a nice chat, and thats it he just hangs out there and quest doesnt start.

• Shri-Ke
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ArielSakura
    3 posts

In Lincoln, Lincolnshire, I have tried to collect the wealth the guard holds in the guardhouse behind the town hall. I have in fact collected it twice, (possibly three times now, I'm not sure but definitely twice) BUT the three-gold-bars icon does not fade and the wealth key have not updated. The guard is definitely dead. I've used Odin's sight numerous times with "1m" just to be sure. So I am left thinking that it is a bug of some kind? I did try the reload to a previous save trick, but that has not helped either. I'm on PS4. If you need additional info, let me know.

• joepbeer
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dean.Jacinto
    2 posts

There is a mystery in Glowecestrescire called the body where you have to chase down a boy and find a Norses axe. I found the axe from the other boy but when I come back to place the axe and finish the mystery I interacted and nothing happened.I reloaded and still nothing so now I have the axe and cannot complete the mystery.

I watched a YouTube video and apparently there is supposed to be a body there but on my screen there is no body at all

Any idea how I can fix this ?

• Sietze030
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nct83
    1 posts

Game has crashed four times now while in northwest Suthsexe. Specifically in the poison gas pit with the “monk’s victims”. Audio from the cursed totem and poison gas still plays but all gameplay has ceased.

• Littleman12299
    1 posts

Was doing a mission from the opal guy at the settlement to kill some grave robbers, game froze as I was fighting, reloaded game, quest disappeared and the guys I had to kill also disappeared, and I now have a new side quest. I saved right before attacking the people in the first quest so when I reloaded and saw no one in front of me, I was confused until I saw the quest had changed. I never accepted another quest at the settlement, only the first one, so I have no clue where this one came from or where my original quest went.

• Laxfan
    1 posts

In ledecestrescire trying to collect all the wealth but three of them that I have collected it but still shows up on the map and say that I have not collected them but I killed the guy that had it.

• Donaldgo
    1 posts

I cannot fast travel after I completed the main story arc and returned to Ravensthorpe. I have tried sleeping, meditating, feast, completing the Petra and Wallace lost brother quest and the Kids and Wolf quest. Nothing is working to fast travel.

• kenpachi2069
    3 posts

@apexkayzer I had the same problem so I went and did the mystery with the muse chick that follows you around until you get rid of her and then I just figured I would check back on banshee and sure enough he was ready to talk.

• DevZero9000
    1 posts

This bug sometimes can happen after doing multiple meditation, the Depth Of Field in the photo mode seems to not working properly, the DoF won't affect the area that is more than 10m from the camera. So I have to go to the title screen, and then load the game back again for it to work as intended or I can just do multiple meditation again until it works. Please fix this.

• XnamelessX01
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • XnamelessX01
    3 posts

Hi i was playing ac valhalla till the update come and i since i update my game to patch 1.04 it did not recognize my saves, i start playing from first but it did not save any of my progress. How to fix it pls 😥

• v.pilton
    2 posts

Hello, I seem to be having an issue where the game is fine untill a random amount of hours and then I start to get lines through my screen and dots off colours to eventually my screen becomes one pixilated square that fills the screen at random. This is now my third play attempt. I have finally gotten to England and put in about 20 hours and its happend again. I've tried everything I can think of and even tried the change settings to the lowest quality. This is happening on my PS5 device.

• DaBrandong0788
    1 posts

I'm on the Welcoming party in Jorvic. I'm 60 something hours in and I don't have the marker to tell me where to go next. The cut scene is over and I'm completely lost. I have restarted the game.

I'm pretty ticked off. I spent over 100 dollars and now can't go any further.

• BlondieNole
    1 posts

I am on the holy land quest and when I go to fight Goodwin in the church he just drops dead and I am locked in

• Samuel_Aung
    1 posts

I am playing the game on ps4 and the hunting trophies from legendary beasts are not showing in the long house. I've waited for a long time hoping they might appear later but nothing happened at all.
    And also, one of the raid icon didn't disappear (not showing the raid completed) even after I looted all the chests.
    Lastly, the game crashes like way too often even though i updated the game and the ps4 system itself.

Bugs like these are really annoying and disappointing after spending a lot of money on this game. It would be nice if these bugs can be fixed. 😞😞😞

• SpyderByte03
    1 posts

There is a game breaking bug that is keeping me from progressing further into the story. I am now stuck on the mission “Honor’s Hubris” and whenever I go to the magnis camp it takes away my task and will not let me speak to Faravid. This has happened to me multiple times already and I can not fix it. I have also read from other players that they had to reinstall the game for it to fix itself which is too much time to do.

• gaga333155
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics