Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• alekus
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Cornpup
    2 posts

Just installed the newest update for xbox, spent an hour or so clearing out collectables and completing side missions, Started a mission I think is called infinite noise of men?... There was no dialogue audio and the lips didn't move, I thought the npcs were meant to be mute... finished that, went into their house to ransack and the game crashed. After loading my last save which was an hour before, all the items I collected in world are gone but the map icons still persist.

• Cornpup
    2 posts

BTW always double check autocorrect before posting on forums.... infinite easily becomes intimate...

• Griff2502
    4 posts

Stuck on loading screens in Jotenheim during A Feast to Remember quest. Also I did the world event fight club thing the enemies didn't fight back and then the screen went black and I had to reboot the game. Then the world event completes but the world map never loads meaning you can't save or do anything had to reboot again.

• BiggJebus01
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zoot_Suit_Jedi
    1 posts

Synin is unavailable forever. Doesn't matter where I go, he's just gone.

• GoodGuy_Rich4rd
    2 posts

I have 2 problems..

1: is my ps5 trophylist is missing a trophy the Lunden Arc. I played on ps4 first and finished the Arc and now on Ps5 i dont have that trophy.
    2: In the Storming the Walls quest i killed Fulke and have to kill the remaining army but there is none so i cant get further in story.

• GoodGuy_Rich4rd
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SafaAlam
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • milmitt
    11 posts

I noticed that the feast buff duration indicator above Eivor's health, doesnt show the same duration time as the one in the menu (Inventory section). It seems to reset after every loading screen, to full duration time, while in the menu, the indicator doesn't reset. So the one in the menu seems to be working just fine.

• Axle0712
    1 posts

Currently I am experiencing a soft lock when the cut scene between Randvi, Eivor, and Coelbert is over and Randvi begins to speak again. I can pause and unpause the game. Select either back to title menu or the options. I am unable to progress due to this soft lock. This is on Xbox One.

• KiLLeRJaBHa15
    1 posts

I was playing the “smashing the compass” mission so i had to rescue stowe and erke from a fire. I killed all the guards and i resued them, then im supposed to follow stowe somewhere so i did. Now stowe is just running into a closed door over and over again. I restarted the game several times already and nothing happened. I also tried to open the door from the other sides and its impossible. Please fix this game!!!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • MissCroft09
    1 posts

@raidox_666 Ich dachte schon, ich wäre allein damit. Hab den heute auch wie verrückt gesucht. Und ich brauche nur noch den ollen Kerl. Please Ubisoft, fix it.

• jesron123
    1 posts

zealot, name of heike (essex) stuck in the wall. i can't reach him and can't complete the order. https://eksiup.com/p/du445302syu2

• slowlabotomy
    2 posts

Hello. None of the npcs are attacking me or discovering me and I can assassinate anyone without going into combat. I have tried reloading all old saves. Still bugged. PLEASE HELP.

• guest-KSZaB1WG
    1 posts

Hello stuck wearing Cape with skull, doesn't display legendary animals in the long house, finished story and all arcs still not revealed who the father is on the order of ancients killed all the rest, playing on xbox one. Hope you fix this as it has put a halt on progress for me now.

• MikeLight2011
    1 posts

My game has crashed at least 6 or 7 times. Now, I will manual save every 15 minutes or after I achieve some progress in the story line. Then the game will crash and hours of progress will be erased and the manually saved games are not displaying as my most recent saves. Seriously has turned me off to playing the game any further.

• aphexchris
    1 posts

I only have one more Treasure of Britain to collect, (Debary Spar cavern in snotinghamscire) and there seems to be an invisble wall completely blocking my path. Ive tried coming in from above and on horseback and everytime i hit an invisible wall about 10-20 meters in front of the mouth of the cave.

• xDGKx96
    1 posts

The take me a husband mystery is bugged for me. The Spinster states her dialogue, but I am unable to speak to her after. Have reloaded and tried fast traveling away and back multiple times. This is on PS4

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics