Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Fenrir_275
    1 posts

Hey, is anyone else experiencing that if you get hit while using charge shot you get knocked down and you cannot get back up. Only fix I have found is reloading the last save you had.

• OrcBeard92
    160 posts

Red hair colour is bugged after latest patch. Is now a weird strawberry yellow blonde sort of colour, instead of red, which reacts weirdly to light. Practically glows in the dark.

Hidden blade now also disappears if you set gloves to hidden. Previously the blade remained on your arm which was much more immersive. Now if gloves are hidden, it looks like you punch people to death when assassinating. What is going on with these patches, seriously?

• Glargard
    1 posts

I have encountered a game breaking bug.

In lunden pledge i am not getting my next quest, i have tried doing a pledge to other regions, restarted my game, and re-installed my game.. I am now 60+ Hours in and starting a new game is simply not an option

• paddyniland
    2 posts

Anyone had the issue with pledgeding to suthsexe and not show quest objective marker? I can't continue the story

• paddyniland
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • benzy4792
    30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jokah.D
    2 posts

@sephitohs I have the same problem. I don't see any answers to any of these bugs, is this just a place to vent?

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

Need to do another update to fix the new update which has caused more problems than it has fixed

• aebybee89
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Youldinho
    19 posts

Duplicate armour glitch which is really annoying as when I equip one the stats change and I can’t just remove the other from inventory

Oxenenfordshire treasure hoard map don’t leave inventory every time I load save I am go back and get the experience points

• Samkay6
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • catchyaup
    13 posts

I cant find Goodwins House there is nothing on map. I have found where I think it is but apart from bad guys guarding it there is nothing. No indication when using synin either

• Ilyriian
    1 posts

King of Shitsby questline bugged - can't sit on the throne to start the world event. Was attacked by four warriors when I entered the church but no option to begin or end the world event. Have tried saving/reloading/fast travel and meditating but no luck so far. Any ideas on how to resolve?

• guest-kBbpqtxi
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • souls2thasun
    1 posts

Has anyone else had the new perks disappear on them? I had all 3 I used a point for each cause I had a couple and then like an hour and a half later I went back to the game and they were gone and I had gotten the points back. I’m referring to the ones that came with the Yule event update

• Joshend0307
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Downeaster2010
    5 posts

While in London, I have been unable to move the shelving to get book of knowledge. I have been
    back 4 or 5 times to see if anything has changed, but nope I can't move the shelving.

• Barrywipe5
    4 posts

Can't we have a "restart/reset quest" option that would at list unlock most of the glitchs??????

Salve for a Fresh Wound - Talk to Hunwald (after you've to take out the enemies)

undefined

Thanks

• guest-iaX4HHSI
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-iaX4HHSI
    4 posts

AC Valhalla won’t let me complete quest titled “bloody path to peace.” I did all the quest requirements but didn’t get notified with the quest completed or the next quest to continue the story. The quest ends when you carry back Ceolbert from the wolf cave. I did so and had the conversation between Eivoir and Ivarr right before Ceolbert’s death. This conversation should end the quest, however I didn’t get notified that the quest was completed and it still shows in my quest tracker. Now when I go to the camp where the quest takes place Ivarr is gone and there’s nothing for me to do. Ceolbert still lies there in the middle of the camp where he died, and it still gives the option to carry him around but nothing happens when I do so. PLZZZ HELPPP

Suggested Topics