Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GooseGwashaa
    1 posts

Hi. I'm about 3% into AC Valhalla and my quest log is suddenly empty. I tried restarting the game, which worked the first time. However the same issue has occurred and this time I cannot fix it.

Regardless of that issue though, the game is unplayable. It was sort of lagging/freezing on game start-up.

After about 30 minutes of waiting for the my game to actually load it then goes on to freeze in game with the auto save icon appearing every 5 seconds. The freeze lasts about 10 seconds. I cannot do anything. I'm keen to play but just can't. Please fix all of this.

My computer can handle the game and worked fine for the first few hours of playing.

• bdogbolt4
    2 posts

During the twirling targets quest for yule the targets have started not counting for points when hit and not turning around.

• jordantone1
    1 posts

Anomaly number 4 is absolutely impossible to complete because your game mechanics are [censored] awful. I press jump up the [censored] hangs off a ledge. Or better yet instead of jumping she walks right off. Or how about when I jump straight across it instead makes me hang or go left or right. Your [censored] sucks. I want a goddamn refund I spent $100 on this game and it’s broken.

• shadowock
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jonjowen
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PresidentPrez1
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Savvage91
    26 posts

I'm on PS4 Pro and i know the game has many bugs but i will write at least the most annoying ones that i found on my game after and before the latest patch in hope that they will be fixed soon.

-The fabric has dissapeared entirely from the world (loot and vendors) after i either upgrade the quiver or the rations to the max.So i can't offer fabric to the altar and can't upgrade the other one.
    -The quiver capacity has reduced to half for some reason.
    -You have increased the mastery points capacity but i have spent 10 points in bear mastery (currently at 70) and i see no stat change.
    -Sometimes i change some armor pieces and the armor visualy is stacked to the one i was using before.Unequipping and save - reload is a temporal solution.
    -Mari Lwyd cloak. i think you know....
    I believe there's no need to write about the yule festival.
    With love (and some angry reactions along :D)

• maxi672
    2 posts

The three new skills introduced in 1.1.0 patch disappeared for no reason

• ScarlettKogane
    3 posts

Those bugs are insane and I can’t complete a single mission other than the festivities. I absolutely love Valhalla and am so excited for Yule, but Ubisoft needs to fix this.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@scarlettkogane Welcome too the club. Don't hole your breath. I have been 1 month and counting to fix my missions bug

• ScarlettKogane
    3 posts

@jmetch Oh gosh, this is nuts. People are literally walking into the bonfire like my goodness... I feel their pain, but still. 😂

• ScarlettKogane
    3 posts

@jmetch Also thank you!

• BVBLika
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Valentikroy
    1 posts

The Mystery quest in Essex titled “Devil’s Hole” is bugged. I sided with the beast master but now the priest is invincible and not registering as an enemy. The beast master and the bear are marked as allies when Odin's sight is activated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• PULVERISE20220
    16 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

With much grievance, this is one of my many attempts to bring this issue from the PS5 version of the game to your attention.

Character Stops shimming trees and cannot climb anomalies and buildings despite: (The climb becomes an obstacle no less than a blank canvas of obstruction)

1. Resetting controls
    2. Retrying the same area after reboot
    3. Reinstall of the game copy

However, the character COULD perform those feats prior to patch 1.0.4 without any hindrance whatsoever.

Your game controls:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Epaxe7GWwAAjzAn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Videos outlining the issue:

Other known issues include an issue with menu selections in the game User interface where the Accept/Deny controls are reversed. Upon selection of a menu option, e.g. Treasure map or other inventory options the "X" Accept button does not return a respond. You must press "O" the cancel command on your controller to conduct the intended action instead of "X" for Accept.

Look forward to your team on acknowledging and adding this to the plethora of issues being worked on to address and mitigate these items as the core component of fundamental parkour is halting game synchronization, exploration and ultimately progress within the promised franchise.

Old thread here:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/86328/unable-to-climb-buildings-the-menu-interface-commands-after-patch-1-0-4-reversed/7

• McCracken3380
    1 posts

In the quest "Burning the firbrand" you cannot investigate some of the clues that you need from the bishops quarters which is halting my game progress.

• Ashakii
    1 posts

after most recent update ive been having issues with opal contracts. yesterday i picked up both daily contracts and one worked just fine, other showed on map but said expired, i wad able to travel to expired contract and kill the target and it gave me completion message but no opal was rewarded. today i picked up both daily contracts and only one showed up in my quest log so i was only able to do one of the contracts. hopefully this can get fixed soon, missing out on opal kinda sucks. thank you!

• andyghkeith
    1 posts

I am on the quest ‘Salve for a fresh wound’ in the Lincolnshire arc. Hundwald is stuck in a rock and I cannot speak to him to progress through the quest. I have tried resetting the game and doing different quests but, that hasn’t worked. I had an issue before where I was able to play through a different story arc and go back to the arc where I had the issue and it was solved, but that hasn’t worked. I don’t really want to load an old save as I have now done 2 story arcs and cannot progress any further without competing this one. Is there a way to restart the arc or quest? 

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts

Ubisoft doesn't give a [censored] about anything that is put on this thread all we seem to get in response is a generic response from some bot nothing will be sorted out about these game breaking glitches instead they farm out [censored] mini transactions to take even more of our money at least CD project red admitted problems with cyberpunk 2077 and addressed the issue ubijoke has done nothing but insult there most loyal fans i have purchased every single AC game on console and this is the worst customer care shown by ubijoke AC is dead now.

• JMetch
    59 posts

@presidentprez1 I agree with you. They don't take accountability for their actions. Then they try to blame the gamer for doing something wrong. I just wished they owned up to it. Said, Hey we rushed a unfinished product, sorry about that. Any admit of guilt. There is none. To be honest, I was going to order Watch Dogs and Fenix Rising. Due to the support and quality of Valhalla, im holding off on buying those 2 games at the moment. This experience has honestly, scared me from buying new game at full price now on. The smart move would be wait 2 month and buy them at half price if they had fixed the issues on them by then.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics