Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CaptainLala
    1 posts

When female Eivor wears the mythical thegn's armor the armor clips through the cloth covering it a the front. Not game breaking just slightly annoying.
    It also clips through the cape at the back.

• PULVERISE20220
    16 posts

@presidentprez1

Ditto, I mean the level of neglect on their own franchise in development for over 14 years is palpable......how could you not get it right the 14TH TIME????

• rolio33
    1 posts

Hello,

my predator bow doenst aim anymore, please help.

• s0vik92
    1 posts

Game is so full of bugs to the point that it is not playable after the Yule update, is there a way to remove it!?

• SDouse2009
    1 posts

In Suthsexe there's a wealth being held by a Goliath in Kingsley Hideout. I killed the man, but won't let me loot him. I left and did a few other things, went back and he's just still dead on the ground with no option to loot

• Bassy-10
    2 posts
    • The Mysterie ''The Demon Odour at the Tithe Mystery Lunden Anyone I'm Stuck Man'' is a bug, there is no man stuck in the warehouse,
    • Fabric bug, I can't loot fabric anymore in loot chest, i need 4 fabric for my final upgrade

• PULVERISE20220
    16 posts

Just won't climb......................................................un-playable............

Another proof, incase some wondered I didn't do well in my parkour.....

More Proof of parkour obstacles.......

• PULVERISE20220
    16 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LouieVE2103
    1 posts

The second 2 cows in the Cow Catcher quest never populated. Looked around the area for a long while. The predators never populated in the Thousand Eyes Slay the Monster quest.

• kobimal
    1 posts

I cannot progress any further past the alliance map. It won’t let me talk to Randvi

• nikdbeli
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nikdbeli
    2 posts

It's hard to believe the same company made Syndicate..
    Do you guys REMEMBER that fight club mode???
    Just tried the Yule Festival one.
    What in the wage cutting hell happened there??

• booglie
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • covert_action
    1 posts

Still a few remaining bugs after the latest patch

1. The Halloween cloak and Deer mask cannot be removed after completing the Gloucestscire arc. I have tried everything and the item will not remove, seriously affecting my experience, especially during the cut scenes.
    2. The Rivalry of the Ages quest. Lundun, The key is still unobtainable to open the door to take the statue, the icon is there but there is no Item or prompt .
    3. Since the last patch ( including the Yuletide festival) every time i load a game Eivor has the drunk effect on him, now i know it is Christmas and many of us will be having this effect, i just do not expect it on a game. It was funny at first, but every time i load / continue my game i find it annoying now.

My system is PS5

• Like-a-Toasty
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-wHDpQeGE
    2 posts

@sdouse2009 yup I got this too

• CatchAssassin
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-0SSxYjaF
    1 posts

I'm playing on PS4 and my armor is "stuck."

If I change my armor or take it off, you see it change in the inventory menu, but as soon as you unpause and go back to the game, everything is the same. I cant effectively change any armor. The weapon changes correctly, but that's it.

• Murky2314
    1 posts

One of the fans didn't give me his tablet, now I can't get the Excalibur

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

CANT USE ANY POINTS AFTER LEVEL 400 SHOULD BE ABLE TO START USING MASTERY POINTS, ANYONE GOTNA FIX FOR THIS CANT BE ARSED STARTING THE GAME AGAIN

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics