Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Skkkurttt
    2 posts

I did vinland on the alliance map, and after that i wasn’t able to pledge to any other places.. I even finished asgard and jotunheim but i’m not able to pledge to lincolnshire, eurvicscire glowesestrescire, oxenefordscire, hamthunscire wincestre suthsexe cent and essexe, i already finished all the other places and on the alliance map there are black ravens on the places i already did but there are no white men on the map i can click so i can pledge to that region... How can i solve this, I play on ps4 and i’m power 190

After i pledged to vinland and finished it o couldnt pledge to any other places in england.. ik then fiished asgard and jotunheim, after that there wasnt a lot to do as i am not able to finish the story without pledging to the remaining.. i currently still have to pledge to 8 places, it’s really weris because the white man on the alliance map just doesn’t show. I really want to get this fixt because now i just feel like i’ve been robbed by buying this game

• Skkkurttt
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • catchyaup
    13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Arkaanis_
    1 posts

Bonjour je suis actuellement bloqué car j’ai un problème. En effet la bête-de-collines de spawn pas. Pourtant je suis dans la bonne zone sous le campement des breton à l’ouest des runes d’Uriconium. J’ai regardé plusieurs videos astuce pour être sur de l’endroit et effectivement je suis au bon endroit. Cependant quand j’entre dans la salle l’ours de spawn pas. Petite précision est que j’ai construit la cabane du chasseur et fais les quêtes des 2 chasseurs. Merci du temps passé sur mon problème en espérant un réponse de votre part et pourquoi pas un solution ou un déblocage merci d’avance

• DreDay3234
    1 posts

Cant move a crate in jotunheim to get a key from a man hangin in a tree. The crate is off track

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

@imaginaryruins been having all the same problems here lad, ubisoft have broke the game with the last update

• OCleary
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FallenVampir27
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FallenVampir27
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@ubi-spud what should i do to get some response from the team here

• Saku_no_yume
    3 posts

AC Valhalla - My map doesn't show East Anglia as an option. I have already concluded the first arc (Grantebridgecire) and my only options left to pledge are Lunden and Ledecestrescire.

I am playing in a PC.

• Kodamalama
    7 posts

With Pig of Prophecy, I have drank from the barrel, talked to the pig, and then to the owner and the World event has not completed. I've repeatedly done all the steps. The first time, the pig spoke and every time after that the pig has not spoken.

With War in the North, Halfdan has gone upstairs and is pacing back and forth with his dog. I cannot interact with him to progress the quest.

On PS4 Digital Edition

• Kodamalama
    7 posts

@guest-rjdivmyf if you have a light bow equipped, it will do that. Try switching to a Hunter bow.

• HerbalistLikeTj
    3 posts

When trying to break through breakable wooden walls underwater I cannot I just end up waiting stamina I do not seem to encounter this problem on land

• Galuckn
    1 posts

There is some kind of visual glitch in my settlement, there's a floating banner by the side of the grand tree, a very big and 'out of place' black banner. And it does not want tô go away, I already quit the game and everything like it... undefined

• PULVERISE20220
    16 posts

Wow Ubisoft, wanna fix your game's fundamental parkour yet?

Reference video on how parkour SHOULD work! See 2:30 of video

Real gamer experience in same location:

• HeiwaJiyu
    1 posts

I still a few bugs sadly:

1. Every time I load a save file Eivor will be drunk and the only way to sober up is by fast travel.
    2. My arrows are limited to 12 even though I upgraded them and the quiver is not visible.
    3. Weapons and Shields are not visible during cutscenes.
  • KingontheMt
    1 posts

Hi,

I just started playing a couple days ago, and before sailing off to England for the first time, to decided to run around Rygjafylke first, looting and competing side quests.
    Well, I ran into Erik Loyalskull and beat him at level 23. After beating him, I was awarded two skill points, putting me at 25. I also got the Fafnir's Spear, and 3 new skill slots popped up at the ends of each skill tree. I used my points on two of 'em: "Assassin Carry" and "Fight Ready".
    I continued clearing the map in Rygjafylke. After two more hours of gameplay, I saved and left the game.
    I came back to the game and loaded up that same save, only just a bit ago. I found that, while I'm still level 25, the 2 points I spent were free again, and the 3 new skill slots gone.
    Help?

My internet service did go out last night and I had to play those last two hours offline, if that matters.

Thanks,

Joshua

• Panzer506
    1 posts

Tag beisammen ich habe das Problem dass das Weltereignis in Lincolnescir oben links ziemlich nah bei der Schnellreise auf der Karte einfach nicht starten will

• aztecablanco89
    4 posts

When I got to power level 231it said that I got 2 skill points like you usually get when you power level up but I only got 1 and I tried to reload a previous saved file before reaching level 231 and I still got 1 skill point instead of 2.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics