ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dadbar34
    1 posts

The mystery "The Doom Book Of Cats" is glitched, cant talk to neither the woman nor the man. I went on youtube and I saw that other people have the same problem also.

• shsreen
    3 posts

2 bugs for me:

Firing the arrow - quest objective not loading.
    Old cellar - object does not show up after emptying all wine barrels.

Latest patch from December 15 did not fix either of these bugs.

• Julianovento
    7 posts

The new skills in the skill tree, for 401, 402 and 403 points do not open. Anyone with this problem too?

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@julianovento Yes, the 3 new skills appeared for some time but next time loading up the game they were gone. I was able to get them to reappear by reinstalling the game and playing offline.

• Carlos_2023
    2 posts

In the Douglas pig house mission after the guy jumps/ falls into the lake he doesn’t walk out of there so I can’t revive the chat box tk talk to him and complete the mission.

• Carlos_2023
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JkClr
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jessie2691
    1 posts

@nct83 I have had the exact same bug, I'm glad to know it isn't just a problem with my system

• kalir005
    1 posts

Should i start listing?
    On ps4
    Constant crashes like the game quits crashes.
    The newest most annoying is in battle pinned down cant move cant attack.just today in a 3-4 hour play happened like 5 times.really annoying in a hard boss fight when i clipped the boss health to half bar and im pinned have to reload.
    Drunk respawn is annoying too.
    And a lota of minor bugs like in cutscene the face of the lady was blank.
    Oh and forgot to mention my horse was bugged the way i couldnt move just go in a straight line.
    Please make it work i paid like on the forst week full price and can have a [censored] game experience.
    Thanks

• DrainYou1967
    8 posts

The World Event called Nel's Fish Brother, or something like that, won't let me progress. I have caught 10+ fish and talked to her whether it be after each one or after a series in a row and she says the same thing: "you're no help at all, my brothers swimming around this pond".

I've reloaded old saves and tried everything I can think of.

• Mayor313rd
    1 posts

I arrived in Vinland searching for the legendary animal and it was already dead when I found it. Can't loot it or anything

• almulder
    1 posts

the welcoming party - Go to Jorvik Docks, Quest location does not appear on map, found out where it is and traveled by boat all the way there and arrived at the dock, yet it never triggered, tried walking around and talked to dock master witch I guess was step 2 of the quest but the quest never updated. found the house and nothing triggers, I have left and come back, nothing triggers, loaded earlier save by 2 hours and still nothing.

PLEASE FIX

• zack772010
    2 posts

Two World mysteries bugged:
    Vinland - Flight of Fancy
    Arni spawns in the river. He can't move at all. Only way is to kill him.
    Lunden - The Demon Odour at the Tithe
    Beside the already known Bug I managed to spawn the Character. Tried to save him it but it bugged and he didn't wanted to get out. From now on the blocks I need to move do spawn right above some Jars. I can destroy these and they fall to the ground, but I can't move them anymore.
    undefinedundefined

• guest-ZPF1Z5iF
    1 posts

I came across a glitch/bug today. The Curse at the Ritual Circle. Once you get in the room to break the curse there is a body with a key. I can't pick up the key or move the body? Any advice on what to do about this?

• Vickers616
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BearThatCould
    3 posts

Several things. One my character spawns into the world drunk ever since the Yuletide Fesitval event happened whether it be I'm logging in or I have died and respawn. Never fails I'm always drunk. Secondly, my quiver no longer spawns on my character it has just simply vanished and there are arrows just floating on my belt ever since I reached Lunden. Third. Upon doing the Miracle world event the error message keeps telling me to be "anonymous" which means nothing to me the player as putting on or taking off my cloak does nothing and because this message keeps spamming me, even when I leave and try to interact with a different NPC I cannot. This game is supper buggy as I see that the original Yuletide bugs weren't patched either where you straight up can't complete the "Case of the Missing Ale" because instead of taking my long ship I took a rowboat. This is super fun game but wow....just wow.

• sdesurne
    2 posts

So I’m having an issue on Xbox one multiple times where if I charge up my hunter bow to fire two shots (RB) and I get hit I fall to the ground and can’t get back up so I have to wait til I get killed.

• sdesurne
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stuartdavies904
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • xaldin666666
    1 posts

Character falls through the map, game characters not showing up. All of asgard is bugged. My controller wont stop vibrating when I walk stand still anything. By far the worst experience I've had, cant block cant run cant roll like why make ur game if its completely buggy.

Suggested Topics