Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrMcQ95
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bredo163
    1 posts

Anyone else having trouble with the bugged "Overdesign II" trophy? tried everything from standing ontop of a burning house in Werham and throwing the spears back to the shield bearers, to shooting them with arrows while I'm alight and nothing triggers the trophy

• kprynn
    1 posts

@bredo163 I was having issues with it as well, however instead of doing 3, I did 4/5 and it then popped, hope this helps.

• guest-OH6kQNyS
    1 posts

Hi, I have faced a number of issues while playing:

1. the Yule festival patch made the game almost unplayable- every spawning causes a drunk like effect on the screen and Eivor cant move properly. Now I dont mind if it would have been an ingame joke but its everytime spawning takes place.
    2. regarding the Yule festival the quests are unplayable. The guy whom im supposed to help slay the cows refuses to follow eivor upon completion. The ale jar keeps disappearing by itself. The targets dissapear and appear.
    3. ive lost the ability to finish the jotunheim quest. The house covered in jomvaskir roots disappears the quest becomes uncompletable.the marker disappears.
    4. the main questline froze after completing the questline chapter where i seal an alliance with the northumbrians.

ive been playing AC on xbox for 10 years now and its the first time ive experienced a situation where the game lost all playability. It feels like a whole partnof the game world died instantly when the yule festival was added.
    what do I do? Who can I contact? Should i reinstall the game?

• Emzio30
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jamesellison94
    4 posts

Whilst doing the side mission "Of All That Has Passed..." whilst trying to get rid of the cursed object by moving the dead bodies in the poison pit, the game crashes. This happens everytime. Please patch!

• mc4206969
    3 posts

The Jotunhiem quest line keeps bugging and every time I try to save manually it says Data Corrupt. I tried to keep saving over and over hoping that it would finally take, now I’m stuck with a screen that says Save - Please Wait.

Is there any way to fix this without my data being lost?

I have always played Assassins Creed on Xbox and not once have I ever had a problem with the game. I don’t understand why this game is giving everyone so much trouble. Why weren’t issues like this addressed before releasing or tested to see if things like this would happen. This game has honestly been a huge waste of my money, I can’t even play it due to the amount of glitches.

• Inti92
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • KallMeAsh
    1 posts

The axe mystery in glowecestrescire wont finish. The guys body is not there, the kid who stole it just highlights up when using Odin sight but you can't talk to him or he won't run back to his friends. Can't complete help!!! I'm almost done!

• Ginge09
    1 posts

Hi I am stuck on bloody path to peace have to meet ivarr near wesberie I no where he is but he not there lost over 74 hours in game time it's a joke games too buggy

• guest-pveXTYmF
    4 posts

Hi there. I really love this game, just unfortunate that it has been quite a lot of bugs through out the game. I would suggest you improve this... Now I have 2 bugs that I can't get around. I have finished the main story and I now want to kill all the order members. I have killed most of them. However, both "The Bell" and "The Anvil", are nowhere to be found. I have found all clues and I know exactly where they are supposed to be. But they are not there... Have tried different solutions, like load a saved game, go and do other stuff, meditate etc. But every time I go back to where they are supposed to be, they are nowhere to be found. How can I fix this? It's really annoying as I can't finish the game until I kill them.. Looking forward to hear from you. thx

• El_MontroDR
    1 posts

Hello i have an issue where i can pick up the wealth in walden during the unholy father mission i see on the map but cant pick up from the body i killed can you guys please fix this

• FaCE_Man_23
    2 posts

Hello, I can't complete lamp chops mystery. I talk to the guy but I scan the area for the hay to be lit up but nothing. Even when putting the hay next to the sheep.

• Spud_Macintosh
    7 posts

@spud_macintosh also got stuck on a ladder. A few times, could move the camera and stuff but I got frozen there essentially. Might've had something to do with the fact I was climbing up the wrong side of it. Also drunk when fast travel or reload game

Started climbing nothingness today.

Also my camera went weird as hell. Tried to pet a cat and the close up cam never went away.. ended up up that whenever I moved eivor just disappeared behind the camera and it swiveled...

When is the next update due cause this is a f***ING nightmare. There's more bugs than an elks carcass

Also, is it a bug that the nudist colony aren't actually naked. I have nudity on but when I saw they weren't naked I kind of thought.. "why is this setting here?"

@spud_macintosh and the world map zooms in and out whenever it feels like it

• Spud_Macintosh
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Spud_Macintosh
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Spud_Macintosh
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • K0l0ssus97
    1 posts

I just fought the Lost Drengr in Hordafylke. I’ve beaten him 4 times now and it keeps getting bugged where it won’t let me talk to him after wards. I press Y to speak to him and nothing happens. But when I go to reload the save, he then starts his dialogue. I tried doing other quests and even fast traveling and coming back but nothing is working. Not the only mystery to be bugged in Norway.

• BIGchefsk69
    2 posts

I have a really frustrating issue. I beat the builder in asgard and it is time for me to move to the next place, but whether I use the wake up or the bi frost it takes me back to valkas hut and when I get there the map doesn't work and evior can't move. The bi frost was supposed to take me to yodenheim but both the eye and the door take me back to the hut in ravensthorpe where I am stuck after having the dialogue with valkas. Has anyone else has this problem or have a solution?

• Jamesellison94
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics