Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gusty6969
    1 posts

Even after this latest patch I still can’t open the Alliance map to contine the game

• kungfumonk
    2 posts

I’m now completing the Lincolnshire arc, but I have all collected ALL wealth, mysteries and artifices.

YET STILL the ‘Face my might’ achievement hasn’t been given to me and of course I have 8 abilities equipped! Xbox one!

• pogge99
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • buff1040
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • pogge99
    3 posts

Can’t complete the ending as when it goes from Layla with the reader to basim the game just loads in to basim and I can’t move him, but I can move the camera. Had a cutscene first time that crashed the game and when I loaded up this keeps happening

@pogge99 Playing on Xbox on x and I have tried restarting and reloading previous saves but it just loads in to basim and is not showing the cutscene. Screen turns white and then basim just stands there with the staff floating beside him and Layla is standing like 40 meters as if the game don’t know what character is supposed to be played

• H4rd32
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • reecec9689
    1 posts

I am unable to access my mailbox in order to continue game and pledge to wincestre

• Arie995
    2 posts

I just updated the game and it erased everything I did in the last few days. I had completed all of Jotunheim and now is like I never went. I use “quick save” many times while gaming, so I know it was saved. Now I'm worried of keep playing and lose everything I'm doing.

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts

Does anyone else get screaming when either fast travelling or loading in

• RaeDncn14
    1 posts

I have two bugs currently that I’m dealing with and I can’t continue the story with one of them.

1. I had my quiver upgraded quite a bit and then out of nowhere my capacity went down to 5 predator, 12 hunter and 20 light arrows when before I had a lot more.
    2. I raided St Albanes 10 - 15 hours prior to “the Paladin’s Stone: chapter 2” mission and now I can’t get down into the crypt because the door is locked and no one has the key. I can’t progress with the story because of it. I really don’t want to start practically over because I have accomplished and unlocked so much stuff.

please help 🥺

• Agussv11
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Agussv11
    7 posts
    I have two bugs currently that I’m dealing with and I can’t continue the story with one of them.

1. I had my quiver upgraded quite a bit and then out of nowhere my capacity went down to 5 predator, 12 hunter and 20 light arrows when before I had a lot more.
    2. I raided St Albanes 10 - 15 hours prior to “the Paladin’s Stone: chapter 2” mission and now I can’t get down into the crypt because the door is locked and no one has the key. I can’t progress with the story because of it. I really don’t want to start practically over because I have accomplished and unlocked so much stuff.
    please help 🥺

@RaeDncn14 I have the same problem of the quiver but check out that you are at version 2.10. About the door you can load a recent save or fast traveling it may work.

• slay3rman55
    2 posts

There is a bug on reaver of the south quest where it keeps on saying you must be anonymous and it wont progress the story

• dem0n259
    2 posts

Having a bug in kingdom’s end where after you have the cut scene at the church Guthrum just collapses to the ground. I finish with the burning and meet up with soma, then I have to go back to the church and pick guthrum up from the floor and carry him to the camp. After that when he sends me to go rescue the other Danes he just collapses again and I have to go alone and rescue them, but since he’s not with me some leave and others just stay in place after I release them. I got 100+ hrs in the game and I can’t finish it because of this bug.crazy thing is other ppl are having trouble with this quest and for months nothing is done.

• ravenvangod
    2 posts

@ravenvangod Update Patch 1.1.1. no change on this one. But further tests showed that adding another rune 6.5 critical damage rune doesnt raises the wert above 62. It seems the critical damage is caped at 62 by runes.

With weapon perks etc the critical dmage value can be raised over 62 easily. But using 3 runes or 6 runes makes no difference as soon as you reach 62 critical damage...

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

Can you check this if you can and tell me if you need anything further
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92891/title-update-1-1-1-bug-report

• NthToast98
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Xvader78
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Xvader78
    4 posts
    @pogge99 Playing on Xbox on x and I have tried restarting and reloading previous saves but it just loads in to basim and is not showing the cutscene. Screen turns white and then basim just stands there with the staff floating beside him and Layla is standing like 40 meters as if the game don’t know what character is supposed to be played

Hi, i am having exactly the same Problem in PS4 Pro. Not funny ...

• pogge99
    3 posts

@xvader78 got it to work by reloading a save to the cabin with Layla just when you go to the van. Then just played through the cave again and it worked. Just don’t skip during cutscenes just to be sure, hope it helps

If you didn’t save there should be a auto save just before you go to the van so just go through the auto saves until you find that one and play from there

Suggested Topics