Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts

How can you make things worse than previous screw ups now there is more glitches after the latest patch which was meant to fix the previous problems. I understand the problems this pandemic has caused but how on earth can you make your product worse than before its beyond me. I think you need to start a mass rehiring program

I am starting to think that ubijoke don't read these comments on this forum because no replies to anything.

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • boo-yah1907
    232 posts

half an hour and the game is unplayable either shuts its self down or crushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• milmitt
    11 posts

I noticed that in PC version, compared to console versions, when a new entry is added to database, the notification for it doesn't show up. I mean the notification ( on the left side of the screen), that allows me to open the new entry by holding down a button. Found on PC version with patch 1.1.1.

• Tomschouten1998
    1 posts

I can't play Oorlog in valhalla. I need one clue by winning a game oorlog in buckingham. But i can't talk to the women that i play against. Oorlog bug

• Psy-wolf316
    1 posts

So 2 game breaking glitches in one day..
    First the fast travel stopped working. Instead left me at the settlement but unable to move.
    Second Fenrir just ran off mid fight into the sky. But as soon as I fast travel out of the fight the game gets stuck in a reload loop

• crimsonclover3
    1 posts

@barrywipe5. Im having the exact same glitch. Any solution yet? I also dont have any recent saves for some reason cause several of my saves are glitched

• catchyaup
    13 posts

@boo-yah1907 I think it's your device

• catchyaup
    13 posts

So there is nothing more to do on this game apart from the following:

Avenge the deaths of 10 players. Make it work. Been 175hrs, traveled everywhere and haven't come across any.

Big Flatfish and Big Mackerel. FUUUUCCCKKK sort of out already.

Wait for new "season" content. What a fuck1ng joke this is. Stupid move doing this. AC is solely single player offline bot stupid crap like Fortnite. Just make it all available. I paid for it. What if for some reason I am unable to play when it comes out. Give me a good damn refund on the extra for gold edition.

• Freddy69
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • fatbloke13
    3 posts

So is anyone from support going to actually acknowledge this problem? Should be a simple fix, check quest completed equals check Hilda showing on order screen as killed!!

• SirDannyel
    2 posts

I did all the camp upgrades but I don't reach level 6, help please

• SirDannyel
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Te.Verde
    1 posts

Heyo, i been playing some Valhalla. I know it's common to find bugs, since it's an open world game.
    but i have 3 bugs that are kind of ruining my game experience

1) With certain lightsources (Torches, sunlight, fire) the entire screen goes suuper white, i'll attach a pic. Ruining a lot of cut-scenes and gameplay
    2) Regardless of how many arrows or what bow i have equipped, if i use once the light bow, the arrows that Eivor holds in his hands will stay there for the rest of the playthrough, tried restarting and the probleem seems to go away randomly. so basically i have eivor drinking ale with 6 arrows on his hand, talking in cutscenes with the arrows, glitching through bodies, etc
    3) now, half of the time, when characters speak, they do not open the mouths, it's randomly, sometimes it's Eivor, sometimes Radvi, sometimes they swap in the middle of the cut-scene

How can i help providing more info? i have video of everything
    This is all happening on PC, thanks

1* bugundefined

• liltigger1989
    2 posts

Hope this is the place to report this i just got the niflheim set but when you toggle the torso off I can see through eivors middle and others have clipping so u can see his butt outside the pants when he runs or rides a horse. I no it doesn't seem like a big thing but after paying for it I cant say I'm pleased.

• Red_Zumbi
    2 posts

The bodies of the members of the order do not disappear after they are killed

• Red_Zumbi
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Starkiller9699_
    1 posts

A feast to remember quest is glitching for me. I'm at the boss fight with Suttungr is stuck in a crouching position. I've tried everything imaginable to fix this. Uninstalling, starting a new game even trying on a different console and different copy of the game but still won't fix the issue.

• GrimCraigston
    1 posts

When I equipt the gothic helmet with male eivor his hair and skull stick out the front and its really annoying.

• arashtkr
    1 posts

I have found three glitches and bugs

1- The legendary bear (Sciropscire - beast of the hill) is not spawned under the hill, instead it is spawned above the hill near the camp and doesn’t attack. The only way I could complete the mystery was to kill the bear above the hill and go back into the cave.

And two minor glitches: When Eivor sits on the Jarl’s seat in Raventhorpe’s longhouse, his cloak gets passes through the wooden chair and I can see it from behind

Also Eivor and other NPCs’ mouths sometimes doesn’t move when they talk.

Suggested Topics