Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dan.may909
    2 posts

Very annoying bug that I've found, not sure about anyone else's experience though. When dropping from a zipline, Eivor clips through/slides around any beam/branch/rope that I intended to land on, making it very difficult/impossible to complete a few mysteries and other things throughout the game.

• P6543213
    2 posts

Hi everyone,i habe bug in the quest The Good man of Sherwood,i am a german ps4 Player. I can Start the quest until the second step..but than it buga.. i have to Done step 3 (hit the bunmy on top) but cant do it. It is my last quest do finish valhalla to platin trophy pls Help!!!!!

Hi Everyone. I have a problem i am a german ps4 Player and I need only one sidemissions to get the platin trophy. It is the quest the Good man of sherwood.. i can Start the Mission until step 2 than it bugs,cant do talk to the 3rd Person.. cant hit the bunny on top the hill.. pls help

• P6543213
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TSSClutch
    1 posts

Okay so I accidentally started off as a female character than switched later on when I figure out how to, however I'm still getting the conversation ques as if I were the female character. Also I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to be taller than I am.

• Elphz17
    1 posts

In Jotenheim during the Lost Cauldron Quest, I am unable to interact with the cart while investigating where the cauldron might have gone. The eye appears but nothing happens with I click the interact button. Playing on ps4; I'm unable to progress due to this bug and even going back to previous saves hasn't worked. A fix would be very much appreciated.

• SparkleBunz
    1 posts

NW Glowecestrescire Cairn doesn’t activate. Can not complete mystery. Walk up to it and it does nothing.

This forum would not let me attach photos.

• watersneiljake
    1 posts

I'm doing a contract to rescue a civilian, I've rescued them but now it keeps saying "you must be anonymous" after I ran 800 metres from the hideout with no enemies around

• marcusraptus
    1 posts

Hello, When I'm moving, walking running swimming, Eivor will every so many second do an automatic attract. this is very frustrating especially in crowded areas killing civilians. I have not been able to find anything Google any knows of it and how to fix it? I can't hardly imagine it being skill tree feature cause it's gravely in convenient and annoying. thx everyone

• boo-yah1907
    174 posts

@marcusraptus if you are on laptop may i suggest turning the pad off.and use the external mouse only

• azullFR
    1115 posts

@marcusraptus
    sorry, but I don't really see what your "automatic attract" is,
    I know the "R1" (PS4) attract after assassination in skill tree (that I disabled a long time ago... backward camera rotations are awfull)
    I know too some kind of auto-lock during combats (even auto-lock is disabled)
    I know too sometimes Eivor's face turning to and fixing an imaginery point in the sky (often when ridding horse on some locations)
    Could you send a link to a short video
    Are you using PC,PS,Xbox ?
    Nice day to you 🙂

• Herrghou3456
    3 posts

Hello Ubisoft, i have a problem or bug. If I want to go the new land ( America) there is a mission speak to Randvi. If I go there and interact with she there is no option to go the new land, ahe can just show me the alliance map. I don’t know why, I watched all the tutorial videos how to get there but I think I did everything good. It would be very good if it could work finally I m waiting since a very long time...
    Thank you!

• BritainBlue777
    1 posts

When dual-wielding flails, specifically the Iron-Star and Spinning-Death, barely any swings hit the NPC. When using each flail by themselves they hit every shot.

• Saiyanleader63
    1 posts

In Jotunheim the storm brothers world event is not Triggering The NPCs Are not even standing at the lightning Rock For me to talk to and this game is on my Xbox one

• Bart.Fire
    1 posts

Jotunheim story arc

"A Feast to Remember" quest

"Follow Gunlodr" objective

Gunlodr just stands in front of a brazier near the feast hall and does nothing.

Cannot progress with the story.

• Deathgrim666
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Deathgrim666
    5 posts

I have a issue with the quest "Homecoming" where the npc is stuck and the quest is not showing on the ui.

• Javerlo
    1 posts

I can not use my light and my heavy attack, when i press it nothing happens. I re-binded the key but nothing works, i tried controller and mouse. But when I want to shoot with the bow the button works? Pls help!

• Odoyell0
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sdgminecraft
    1 posts

I’m on Xbox series x and I have realized that the hells damnation helmets fire effect is messed up there’s barely any fire and it looks so bad. Idk if it’s something to do with an update or with me changing to series x but it looks so bad.

• Schieller
    1 posts

I cannot get the trophy “Take my hand” for completing the Cent arc storyline to pop.
    I have completed the main story line, collected all collectibles and have gotten every other single trophy.

Any else who have experienced this, or know of a way to force the trophy to pop, which is clearly a bug?

Suggested Topics