Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• emanumitous
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mauzoman187
    1 posts

Im on an avange player Quest. The player died by the fighting chickens in Snotinghamscire Hemthorpe. It is not possible to kill the marked chickens. When i attack they don't loose health.

• azullFR
    751 posts

@carldemor
    wanna see (hear) a funny sound glitch ?
    have a lool there (28s video)
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96747/yule-ostara-event-introduced-a-gremlin

🙂

• emanumitous
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • emanumitous
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ajsiroj
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-Q2BImACX
    2 posts

the new skill where your raven can loot for you doesn’t let you collect ravens feathers! If you can reach the dead bird first you can always collect the ravens feathers but not if Synin gets there first 😠

• azullFR
    751 posts

@guest-q2bimacx
    Does your raven loot arrows on dead animals ?
    I saw someone saying that is raven does this, but i'm sceptical about this...

• Raksomas
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sedkijez
    6 posts

@azullfr even collects fish shot with arrows, not all of them, but sometimes.

• azullFR
    751 posts

@sedkijez
    great thanks to you for your response, so it seems that my raven is quite lazy 😀

• Sedkijez
    6 posts

@guest-q2bimacx mine has definitely collected raven feathers.

• RobbyP84
    2 posts

I just started playing AC Valhalla on PS5. When I try and complete the sudwella monastery raid, it will not complete even though I have looted everything and killed all soldiers. Anyone else having this issue?

• emanumitous
    8 posts

@azullfr when i go to start the mission salve to a freesh wound hunwald is stuck in the rock, so i cant talk with him to start the mission, do you know how to solve?

• L_T_Morningstar
    1 posts

”The godess of birth” quest in my game is still bugged, even though the patch notes said it got fixed. It’s the last thing I have to do in my game, is there anything I can do about it?

• azullFR
    751 posts

@emanumitous
    I'm really sorry, I don't know any workaround for this
    (I'm not so far in the story, just because of the list of the bugs, at LVL409 50Mpts, I'm waiting for the game-breaking bugs to be patched)
    Hope you will find one,
    If I find one, I will reply directly to this post tou adressed me
    🙂

• ilker.BaHaR
    10 posts

Hello. My skill points are 409. I unlocked all the skills, but it looks more than 1 point. When I check the skill menu again, I see that I have no missing points. 1 point extra is on my screen. There are 410 points in total. However, the achievable skill points are transferred to mastery points after 409th and 1 skill point appears on the top right of the screen. In the skill menu, the exclamation mark is always on. This situation is a little nerve-wracking.

• azullFR
    751 posts

@ilker-bahar
    This happenned for some people some time ago, before the official patch that gave us the skills above 400.
    Seems you have more skill points than anyone
    just hope they will later add some skills so you will be able to use this one...

• emanumitous
    8 posts

@azullfr thank you very much 🙂

• Adamerica1
    3 posts

Alright ubisoft, the game has been out for half a year and you seem to be prioritizing releasing new content rather than fixing the bugs that came at launch. The big flatfish and big mackerel bug is still there and I still cant get that damn cow to drink from the ice. Please fix these known issues, for someone who is a completionist, I like to get everything that is part of the base game and these bugs prevent that and the lack of fixes for them have me lose faith in your company. Hours wasted on something that I cannot do. Launch bugs need to take priority to be fixed over new content ALWAYS. And if the aren't fixed, refunds or partial refunds need to be offered. I don't pay $90 bucks for stuff that are broken!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics