Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • killerdeath181
    1 posts

So i tried loading a different save file cause my dad plays this as well. And all it did was load my current save twice and then copy my save over his save. So now. He has too either restart or continue from my save.

• Pigr0t
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • lexilicious94
    2 posts

I killed the legendary moose in Vinland but it won't let me loot it so I don't get the trophy?
    What's going on???
     I have checked my inventory and the tanner to see if it's been collected and it isn't in either if those places either

• lexilicious94
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RyanAston1995
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RyanAston1995
    2 posts

when doing mystery bounty order reading the note at the base of a tree and a horse with two people appear, but neither the two people or the horse are fully rendered, unable to interact with at all and unable to complete mystery

• Mahler22
    2 posts

I don’t know if this is a bug or intentional I’d say it’s a bug since you have the option for any gear to be hidden or not. Like my bow shows up in cutscenes but my weapons like sword spear axes just disappear poof when I cutscene starts. Very immersion breaking id like to see my badass Excalibur on me in scenes just like the old Ac. Not sure why it’s like that very weird to me.

Why do my swords or axes any weapons disappear in cutscenes but my bow does not? What’s the point of the option to hide or show everything if I want my weapons shown but you hide them in scenes? Can this please be addressed. I’d like to see my cool Excalibur on my back and not just magically disappear when I enter a scene or dialogue. It was never like this in the old Ac’s.

• Mahler22
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RaeRae00
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RaeRae00
    3 posts

I am also having the same problem. Xbox 360. Twit Sage, Part 1. The boxes and kegs are not burning at the back of the house after multiple ties trying to ignite and igniting the house. Backdoor is blocked and can't move the shelves.

• meljanehayes
    1 posts

I’m having multiple problems with my game sadly. Apart from those bugs that have already been shared, I’m having problems with the graphics, as they glitch frequently.

Also I’m having a lot of problems with the Cent saga:

• The quest markers aren’t showing up
    • Quests aren’t showing up in the quest tab
    • The Puppets and Prisoners quest is bugged. Tedmund either keeps disappearing, I can’t tie him up or if I can, the cutscene after carrying him out of the camp doesn’t show up.

Any help would be much appreciated, as I love this series!

• gregory2303
    9 posts

Dear Ubisoft-Team,
    I am pretty sure you won't read this and even if you don't care because i already paid.
    I downloades todays patch. It made the game even worse for me. You downgraded several of my weapons, still can't find any fabric in the world. Also i am not able to buy it, even on lvl6 with my settlement. So I can't complete the map. I still can't finish the order of the ancient. I am only missing the father, i did everything else what is possible. Fix it finally. More bugs than unity and a fraud to players. When will the issues be fixed?
    Maybe getting an answer this time.

• CleverVirus
    1 posts

Game suddenly freezes and memory usage skyrockets even after the memory leak patch.

• guest-DGjiZBCR
    2 posts

I am not able to speak with Birna to start «storming ravensburg». she just stands there. Not able to press «speak».

• firefox-GER-
    4 posts

Oh nice the Patch was good. i have the feeling i have way more fps now + the ugly Hair clipping of male Eivor at the Ravenclan Helmet is away too 🙂 i mean i dont wear the helm all the time, but i make it visible mostly when i go raiding for example... love you guys and i love valhalla its such a nice game 🙂 ! but in the Patch Notes i can read that you had fixed the doubled Items... but i have two heavy Dragon shields in my inventory. (dont know how i got the second one) i mean valhalla hasnt as much items as Odyssey but the inventory is full with all the Twitch loot+Ubisoft Rewards+Reda/Shop Items.... would be nice if you could patch the secon dragon shield away ^^ or give me storage box in my room in raventhrope where i could store some Items like the chest on our ship in odyssey. or let us hide items like in Origins

• guest-DGjiZBCR
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • luisv911
    3 posts

So I completed to east anglia, grantebridgescire, oxenefordscire, lunden,ledecestrescire, sciropescire, snotinghamscire,jorvik, and Vinland but I am stuck and can’t continue the story Cent mission from what I’ve seen it Was next but it never loaded and still won’t appear on the alliance map?

• SoCal_Flyer
    1 posts

I am unable to talk to Randvi to complete the Wincestre arc. I have reloaded saves, restarted game/computer, travelled to Norway, etc. but I still can't interact with her to complete the arc.

• alex6794
    2 posts

The 1.04 patch has not fixed any of my issues. I still can’t return the accessory to complete in search of an eaolderman quest, can’t get paint to trigger cutscene in the big finish, completed all raids and don’t have enough materials to upgrade to level 6 settlement which also prevents me from getting extra 5 fabric from traders to complete shrine. Finally, the raid symbol on Evesham Abbey will not go away despite completing raid (tried redoing it 4 times to get it to go away. I have done everything else possible with 147 hours of playtime and can no longer proceed. I’ve collected all other treasures, artifacts, and pledges and refuse to start over. If these things can’t be fixed I’ll just need to call it a lost cause and move on.

• firefox-GER-
    4 posts

Hmm its not really a Bug but it would be cool if you could put one of the sword sheats away on eivors back when you only wear one two handed weapon.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics